Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by DBlockAllDay

theres a FSR on NDC and in every store in mall

Eastbay also has plenty of sizes. Unles you wear a 10.5-11.5 or 13-14 your good there. I was at the mall on Friday and every store had them on display. I don't think many will be looking for them later. If they are they shouldn't be hard to find. Flight club even has a few listed at $160. Save ten bucks.

Scarfaces are about to hit outlets for 120 I believe.
any confirmation on this??

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Eastbay also has plenty of sizes. Unles you wear a 10.5-11.5 or 13-14 your good there. I was at the mall on Friday and every store had them on display. I don't think many will be looking for them later. If they are they shouldn't be hard to find. Flight club even has a few listed at $160. Save ten bucks.

This. All I got right now are Chinas, Cannons, and Christmases. I'd like to get a pair for everyday wear and $120 sounds good to me.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Once again yuku is failing us.
the "mangos" look more like papayas to me. Either way those are an easy pass.

"papayas"!? Bahahaha! I'd support a name change

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WHY DOES IT MATTER IF PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING ON THE FREEGUMS? IF YOU COPPED YOUR PAIR, BE HAPPY AND ENJOY THEM AND STOP WORRYING IF EVERYONE IS GETTING A PAIR OF THEM WITH YOU.

YES, I'M "Zzzzzzzz" ON THEM. NOT MY CUP OF TEA.

well said bro. Copped my pair love em. Move on.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

SLH's are FIIIRE. Robocopped.

Yes they are. Shoe game is expensive. All these brons a few pairs of Jordan's sprinkled in with some Kobe 7's top that with a new baby next month I'm going to have to choose a few pairs that I really want and pass on everything else. Hopefully I won't have to pay to much in taxes or I might pass on them all.

Originally Posted by Rocket

This. All I got right now are Chinas, Cannons, and Christmases. I'd like to get a pair for everyday wear and $120 sounds good to me.

I wouldn't lie. A manager at an outlet told me they were on order there. Once the shipment comes I'll drop the info in here.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

That white botton is killing the SLH...
AGREED.
Yeah that white bottom makes them look like some Nike ID's
30t6p3b.gif

yuku come on since last year/////
mangos are on my top bottom list thus far.... they arent doin $%$  4 me... dunkman  bb n griffey shall do it for now... damn thats 5 bills already ... smh .. wifey is gna kill me once she finds out lool

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

help me out a bit chinas for concords who winning?

Concords are worth more than Chinas, especially if your a big foot guy (12&up)

2 questions guys..
1. Does Eastbay or NDC get the Griffeys? 

2. Do they get size 12.5 in those special releases, it's kind of a rare size, but man these shoes are tight..

Thanks.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

2 questions guys..

2. Do they get size 12.5 in those special releases, it's kind of a rare size, but man these shoes are tight..

Thanks.

Nobody had a 12.5 in the China or Christmas, but they had 12.5 in the rest of the colors I think

Originally Posted by AZP

the last couple of releases eastbay hasn't had 12.5s, but NDC i believe has

Ok, thanks
muzikfrk75 wrote:
yngSIMBA wrote:
2 questions guys..

Thanks.

Nobody had a 12.5 in the China or Christmas, but they had 12.5 in the rest of the colors I think
Damn, hopefully this time.. Thanks fellers 

Originally Posted by Rocket

I wouldn't lie. A manager at an outlet told me they were on order there. Once the shipment comes I'll drop the info in here.

thanks
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom