Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Those graffiti freegums
pimp.gif

those miami's or KY's anywhere else? I tried nikefind for 10.5-11.5 and nothing came up. however, nikefind isn't always accurate

What a day! Was hell bent on not paying retail for these after recently losing Swoosh for 3-months and/or probably for good due to my cousin's GF. I caved in after seeing so many pictures and went to see if any were still around this Tuesday, but they only had a size 12 left. End up seeing a dude I was talking to from the All-Star release and it turns out he ordered 3 of each style from his account. We exchange #s and I get a random text this afternoon saying 2 pairs of Swingmans  and 1 pair of Dunkmans are up for grabs if I still want them at $105 each pair. Needless to say, I passed on the Dunkmans and picked up both Swingmans. I didn't even care. I just gave him $250 as he could have easily sold these for much more of a profit...
To me, this is easily the best IX colorway...

2vbrgqx.jpg

2aoi0y.jpg

UNREAL memphis !!!!!!

datpiff i believe those were done by c4 as mentioned above, not only does he do the best work ive ever seen, he is one of the most helpful cats round these parts

Originally Posted by AJ27526

I love the freegums, and loved how easy they were to get. very enjoyable shoe to wear
Gonna be copping one this weekend at 50%
pimp.gif

Gentry's picture is unreal. My Swingmans just came in the mail today, but I still won't be home for another 3 hours at least. UGH!!!!!!!!

After a while threads become less informative and more comedic.
laugh.gif

Nice pic of the swingmans gentry

Just got my Swingmans in from NikeTown Miami. Pics don't do them any justice! They're amazing. I'm not sure if I want to keep my Dunkmans. Might hoop in them.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Just got my Swingmans in from NikeTown Miami. Pics don't do them any justice! They're amazing. I'm not sure if I want to keep my Dunkmans. Might hoop in them.

Rock Dunkmans for the tourney....
pimp.gif

So I'm thinking about giving up my dunkman 9s + 60 to instead go after the CTK 7s...hoping I won't regret giving up the dunkmans but I want the CTK 7s bad.

The dunkman 9s have been sitting & seem stock locatable from what it seems so far right? In case I decide to go after them again...

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

So I'm thinking about giving up my dunkman 9s + 60 to instead go after the CTK 7s...hoping I won't regret giving up the dunkmans but I want the CTK 7s bad.

The dunkman 9s have been sitting & seem stock locatable from what it seems so far right? In case I decide to go after them again...

I would have done the same thing as you. Still trying to cop CTK's myself.

Originally Posted by sniper

What a day! Was hell bent on not paying retail for these after recently losing Swoosh for 3-months and/or probably for good due to my cousin's GF. I caved in after seeing so many pictures and went to see if any were still around this Tuesday, but they only had a size 12 left. End up seeing a dude I was talking to from the All-Star release and it turns out he ordered 3 of each style from his account. We exchange #s and I get a random text this afternoon saying 2 pairs of Swingmans  and 1 pair of Dunkmans are up for grabs if I still want them at $105 each pair. Needless to say, I passed on the Dunkmans and picked up both Swingmans. I didn't even care. I just gave him $250 as he could have easily sold these for much more of a profit...
To me, this is easily the best IX colorway...

2vbrgqx.jpg

2aoi0y.jpg

You are a good man. ^  On the other hand now thanks to you, I just might go copp the swingmans!  Lol!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DaGameTRIPLE

Originally Posted by raptors29

Rock Dunkmans for the tourney....
pimp.gif

I'm thinking about wearing them in the CBI, but that tourney ain't even worth damn. We +!$@@% up our NCAA Tourney chances last week
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DS Chinas for $200.......DO IT???
nerd.gif

Damn i've gone from buying no shoes for months, to coping like 4 in the last month
roll.gif
[/color]

Back
Top Bottom