Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Got em in at work today! FIRE in person!

6822185932_ed8bc010a7.jpg

6968308107_015551c654.jpg

6822224962_86e2589b03.jpg

Originally Posted by beejay82

I'm looking for the Miami nights and spotted them on sneakersentrepreneur.big cartel.com. just wanted to know if this site is legit before I spend my money

Shoes will be shipped from Taiwan

i would stay away

Rocked my Swingmans today. Now I love my Cannons and my Chinas but these are shooting up the list right now and could possibly be my favorite shoe right now.

i haven't got my swingmans yet, but i did get the mangos, nice detail on those... dunkmans are nice too, i think those are a sleeper

Florida St's center wearing a nice colorway tonight, white-based with gold and maroon. Remind me of Christ the Kings.

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Originally Posted by sniper

What a day! Was hell bent on not paying retail for these after recently losing Swoosh for 3-months and/or probably for good due to my cousin's GF. I caved in after seeing so many pictures and went to see if any were still around this Tuesday, but they only had a size 12 left. End up seeing a dude I was talking to from the All-Star release and it turns out he ordered 3 of each style from his account. We exchange #s and I get a random text this afternoon saying 2 pairs of Swingmans  and 1 pair of Dunkmans are up for grabs if I still want them at $105 each pair. Needless to say, I passed on the Dunkmans and picked up both Swingmans. I didn't even care. I just gave him $250 as he could have easily sold these for much more of a profit...
To me, this is easily the best IX colorway...

2vbrgqx.jpg

2aoi0y.jpg

You are a good man. ^  On the other hand now thanks to you, I just might go copp the swingmans!  Lol!
30t6p3b.gif
I'll certainly be looking out for him with other future releases as he was gracious enough to extend an olive branch. But yeah, definitely don't sleep on these. They'll be used heavily in my rotation...

Which bimmer is that? F10?

I would have liked a pair of swingmans, but my champs only had a 11 and 13 left, when I needed a 12.  Here are my Mangos that came in today.  Love these.

I always thought that Mango's had a translucent sole for some reason. When I got them in I was underwhelmed. They are still nice, don't get me wrong, but a translucent mango sole would have looked piff

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by DippedInSauceNT

Got em in at work today! FIRE in person!

6822185932_ed8bc010a7.jpg

6968308107_015551c654.jpg

6822224962_86e2589b03.jpg
Do they come with alternate laces? If so can you show a pic with them on?

Wondering same thing...but man oh man, cannot wait till these drop. Fav lebron 9's. Looking great

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

im glad im not sweating the summits..less to worry about and more money saved

same. 
does southridge champs pretty much have a fsr of swingmans left? jw because next weekend when I go home for spring break I want to buy them, thanks. 

Originally Posted by raptors29

Can someone post a pic of the Free Gums with black laces?

Freegums with black laces wouldn't be a good look due to the white tongue. IMO red laces are the only way to go if you're looking for a lace swap. But really freegums look best just the way they are with white laces.

Back
Top Bottom