Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Bowiekiddo

another pics!!!

t6pl5w.jpg

vdjxh.jpg

k4groy.jpg

medials look good. still not a fan of all the black CF on the other side... but new pics are coming out real nice.

they look comfortable though. I hope they feel like heaven on feet.

Same arch support as the PS 8 but the internal bootie shouldn't cause problems for ppl that are flat footed.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

I can now see beasts and resellers salivating to the extreme level
I'm sure you might be an o.k. guy in person, and some of your post sound well thought out. But you recent string of post whoring makes me wanna

Originally Posted by RipC

I dunno what y'all are saying about the 9s running small. My size 13 Cool Greys were true to size for me. *shrug*

I had to go a full size up.  I'm a true 11, wear 11.5 in kobes, had to go sz 12 for my 9s

Originally Posted by andfattoo

thats a shame, is Eastbay supposed to drop those slides too?
We hope to receive a shipment in for the slides during the middle of April.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Went on eastbay trying to find these to see if I could use my 25% off code but couldn't. Am I missing something on Eastbay? Could someone throw me a link please.
We currently do not carry any LeBron 9 Lows.  Otherwise, we will be carrying the Easter colorway when it releases on 4/06/12.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by verbatim2d

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

I can now see beasts and resellers salivating to the extreme level
I'm sure you might be an o.k. guy in person, and some of your post sound well thought out. But you recent string of post whoring makes me wanna

that was before someone showed me how to multi quote on here. but no hardfeelings taken man. this is only a forum after all.
wink.gif

i dont really like the sockliner... at all..reminds me of the jordan 2011s and 2012s
sick.gif

thats the only thing i can really bash on about the elites tho

wow... some south beach slides are being bid on past $120... and plenty of other pairs are at 100 right now. if SLIDES are being bid on for over 100 i might just not even bother trying to cop those SB elites
30t6p3b.gif

but then again i got my order thru on NDC for the galaxys
wink.gif

Yeah I was about to say it wasn't my idea, I saw somebody post it on RD. I took it n ran with it.

Originally Posted by RipC

Have any of the 9s come with Volt laces?

Volt laces in my dunkmans 
laugh.gif
 another old pic of mine

edit: I must say if your looking for volt laces for the dunkmans I think they look perfect with the black/volt non 3m laces they come with. I just post most of these lace switches for others to decide on. 95% of the time after I post a picture with lace switches I put my original laces back in 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom