Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Now this is where I draw the line...there will be a version of the Lebron 10 that will cost $315...I will say this now..No matter how awesome the color way or the shoe looks I WILL NOT buy the Lebron 10 at that price....Thats all I can do, not buy them, will it stop nike from doing it...maybe not, because there will be people who will buy them...but me..NO!!

http://www.modern-notorie...h-nike-to-retail-at-315/

I know they've got the new nike+ but I still just threw up in my mouth after seeing that. And they're still raising the price on the regular X for no other reason than they can.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Now this is where I draw the line...there will be a version of the Lebron 10 that will cost $315...I will say this now..No matter how awesome the color way or the shoe looks I WILL NOT buy the Lebron 10 at that price....Thats all I can do, not buy them, will it stop nike from doing it...maybe not, because there will be people who will buy them...but me..NO!!

http://www.modern-notorie...h-nike-to-retail-at-315/

Forget the X+, (as ludicrous as that is) there's no way I'm dropping $180 on regular LeBrons.

Is there an official release date for Europe on the McFly 9's???

I got offered a pair from a link in Netherlands for $700 lol needless to say I declined

Ended up working a deal for $470 shipped.

How it feel???

Verry happy!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by leothegod

idk what you guys expect after someone steps on the paint on the shoe while playing ball. especially if someone lands directly on your foot.
its not like the swoosh cracked and fell off. Kick your wall and see what happens 
laugh.gif

you guys are crazy.
crazy that a $250 shoe has the whole side "carbon fiber" plate cracked in half after a test wear...? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

^^ if that's how they look after a normal sized person balls in them, can you imagine what's going to happen after lebron's freak of nature behemoth body plays in them for a game? Those elites will be on life support.

Lebron doesn't have to worry how the shoes will look after he plays in them. He probably uses a new pair every game, and he doesn't have to pay 250+tax for each pair.
It is a known fact that Nike's marquee athletes get a NEW pair of sneakers every game. Their sneakers are of significantly better quality than our GR shoes too.

KD doesn't wear a new pair every game

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Lebron doesn't have to worry how the shoes will look after he plays in them. He probably uses a new pair every game, and he doesn't have to pay 250+tax for each pair.
It is a known fact that Nike's marquee athletes get a NEW pair of sneakers every game. Their sneakers are of significantly better quality than our GR shoes too.

KD doesn't wear a new pair every game
Not really. Their basically the same. 

This is VERY TRUE...

I don't know if this has already been answered or not but did the elites release overseas already? Because a lot of people from across the pond sure do seem to have a pair already.

Originally Posted by lowwwski

I don't know if this has already been answered or not but did the elites release overseas already? Because a lot of people from across the pond sure do seem to have a pair already.

YES!

idk what you guys expect after someone steps on the paint on the shoe while playing ball. especially if someone lands directly on your foot.
its not like the swoosh cracked and fell off. Kick your wall and see what happens 
laugh.gif

you guys are crazy.

lmaoo its a beautiful sight for marketing when you see someone defending being ripped off 
roll.gif
 you probably buy macbooks and ipods and think their worth it too

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

I have the chance to get the chinas for $220, but I don't know if I should buy because I'm wondering if I'm really going to wear them that many times.. I'm sure u CAN'T wear this cw all the time, should I just wait for the Jordan playoff 12's a shoe that can be worn more casually and save some coin at the same time?
The Chinas are an overall better shoes, but I guess it would be best to get the XII's to avoid having to cop them at resale prices later. The Chinas are already at resales prices, so there shouldn't really be a rush to buy them.

First off, $250 for a Nike. 
laugh.gif

But possibly $315.....
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

These prices will not stop the hypebeasts. Once Franalations, Sneek Geekz, or Stickie gets a pair, the sheep will follow. 

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

These prices will not stop the hypebeasts. Once Franalations, Sneek Geekz, or Stickie gets a pair, the sheep will follow. 

So true
30t6p3b.gif

lol im sorry but thats where i draw the line. I understand that there will be tech included in the shoe, but i dont need that.
But am i going to sit here and cry about? NO, because there is nothing we can do except for not buy the shoes. Nike will do what they want, no matter what.

If they look good i'll buy the 180 lebron 10s.. if not then i'll pass.

Originally Posted by jst628

laugh.gif

you guys are crazy.
crazy that a $250 shoe has the whole side "carbon fiber" plate cracked in half after a test wear...? 
sick.gif

carbon fiber is KNOWN to Crack/Break/Shatter when hit with a BLUNT Impact

my lebron 9 collection. only pair i regret not having are the miami night (db iv's came out the same day) but im satisfied with what i have. after the mcfly elites i am done with 9's

my top 5
1.big bangs
2.chinas
3.christmas
4.cannons
5.slh

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Maaaaan after seeing all the pics,  I just had to cop the Easters. Made em my first pair of Lebrons 
happy.gif
. Stayed true to size and wow possibly the comfiest shoe I've ever bought. After reading they had sold out on NDC twitter I was gonna go for the Son of Mars purp joints but then this AM saw FSRs everywhere so headed to house of hoops and robocopped with the quickness. They had some SLH on display and I woulda copped those but all they had were 8-9.5
ohwell.gif
. the minty green on the easters is too clean. Now I'm wondering why I haven't seen this done yet so I said let me try this out.  
535246_3667456167633_1311672960_3488034_168994251_n.jpg

What a splash of color can do for some kicks. Sucks lows don't come w/2 pairs of laces. With all the SB Elite hype I was like Easters have almost the same colors so let me see how this turns out. Surprisingly laces @ HoH were exact match for Lebron SB laces although like most of y'all, I wish Lebron laces were sold seperately. I personally like them with the fuchsia laces over the grey ones. 
smokin.gif

I hate Hate HATE lace swaps.....but this one is well done.
pimp.gif
Never clicked to me how close the color is to the SB IX

Haha thanks man. Yeah When I saw the SB IXs and then the Easters I was like wait, why not try it?  And then when I saw the laces I was like bingo! Also I got to use the $10 VIP discount coupon code i got in my email  in store so double whammy
pimp.gif

i would've never thought of this. very nice lace swap. i didnt like the easters but now that i see this pic i might consider copping a pair now.

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Originally Posted by superman1007

My collection so far, I just need to find a pair of cannons and ill be done, I think lol

http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae281/kinglex6/?action=view&current=1cc7a95f.jpg

Nice collection.

That collection pic is BOSS!!! I'm still needing the Cool Grays...don't know what I'm waiting for.

Btw....I'll do $180 for Lebron 10s if they dope. JP hasn't put out a bad one yet. But $300 plus for Elites? I'm not buying NO Lebron for that price. Don't matter what colorways they drop.....EZ Pass!!! They disrespectful for even taking it there!

Back
Top Bottom