1st Week- Tmac
smokin.gif

2nd Week- Yao
pimp.gif

3rd Week- Alston
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Welcome home, Houston at least.

But then again, Rockets/Lakers games are ALWAYS close, so, we could be in for another nail biter tomorrow/loss.

Ohh, and start warming up, Franchise

Had a chance to win an awful game against the Lakers, but uncharacteristic missed FTs from Yao hurt us, as well as poor execution down the stretch. Oh yeah,and Skip.

Man the injury bug might come back
frown.gif

So many more injuries lately. What kinda workouts has these guys so damn papery thin and fragile?

a person at the hospital where tracy is at said he was rolling IN A WHEELCHAIR

MUTHA********************. dwade part 2

smh.gif
at all these missed freethrows!
mad.gif
We had so many chances!
mad.gif

WE WANT STEVE! WE WANT STEVE! WE WANT STEVE!

tmac about to speak on FSN houston. he's back in the locker room. let's see what he has to say

HYPER-EXTENDED ELBOW => WILL ONLY MISS A WEEK

THANK GOD.

but when he returns, we're looking at a 6-6 record. damn, we could have gone for the best record overall

[h3]The good news for T-Mac -- it's only a strain.[/h3]
Tracy McGrady was sat in front of his locker, wearing gray slacks, an undershirt and had his right arm in a sling.

"It looks like my 2007-2008 season is over," he said to the throng of reporters.

After everyone gasped, he smiled.

"I'm just bull(bleeping) you," he said.

The preliminary results of the MRI performed at Memorial Hermann Hospital showed a strain. Dr. Tom Clanton called it a "day-to-day" injury. ButMcGrady said he was told that he could be out for a week.

"I've got a strained elbow and stretched nerve, whatever that means," McGrady said. "Some inflammation around the elbow. We'll seehow I feel tomorrow and the next day.

"It's definitely good news because I actually thought it could be a lot worse than what it was and I could be out a lot longer. Considering thatthey say I could possibly miss a week or less than that, it's good information for me."

go rockets!!
im not gonna lie, i just got into them this year (mainly im a bulls fan)
but yeah i pick them to win the west.

he's technically DAY-TO-DAY. so if his elbow somehow feels ok, he could play friday (PRAYS!!)

^^%*%* im praying that it feels good tomorow. We sure can use a W against the Spurs. Wats with tracys quotes these days. First"i would like tosay....PEACE OUT" then "im just%%*$%#**+$*%% you"

Back
Top Bottom