:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you guys think that Alshon will be on the Niners radar during free agency?

So Sacramento submit a bid to get an MLS expansion franchise, without including the current USL team in Sacramento which is the team everyone expects to move up. Seems like a coup from the new investors. Shady stuff. So how does this relate to this thread?

Jed York is an investor.

Leave my life alone Jed.

So Sacramento submit a bid to get an MLS expansion franchise, without including the current USL team in Sacramento which is the team everyone expects to move up. Seems like a coup from the new investors. Shady stuff. So how does this relate to this thread?

Jed York is an investor.

Leave my life alone Jed.
I just read about this. That is definitely some BS.

Paraag has a key role too, right?

I really hope Republic FC becomes an MLS team. If Nagle thinks he can finesse his way into a Sacramento MLS team without the Republic, SMH.

Side note: Finally picked up Madden 17 and played two games online...Chip Kelly's playbook is BUNS. 

I had to change it to a west coast offense playbook...My goodness it was so frustrating.

Quit playing mainly because of the wack plays.

I got it in woth some pistol plays though until I kept using it over and over again.

The roster to though. Smh

Last edited:
Highest graded rookie CBs in the NFL in 2016

1. James Bradberry, 82.6
2. Jalen Ramsey, 82.3
3. Tavon Young, 80.3
4. Brian Poole, 77.5
— Gordon McGuinness (@PFF_Gordon) February 1, 2017

red81 red81 is out here doing gods work for the community with his breakdowns

Bradberry was a hell of a pick by you guys. I thought he would be a steal for someone later, but gettleman identifed him early and snatched 'em up.

Side note: Finally picked up Madden 17 and played two games online...Chip Kelly's playbook is BUNS. 

I had to change it to a west coast offense playbook...My goodness it was so frustrating.
This was the same on Madden 16 as well. Tomsula's "ground n pound" playbook blew, especially considering how underpowered the running game was in madden 16 compared to 17, basically only way to win with 9ers on 16 was to switch playbooks. 

At least in 17 they've balanced the run game out, in 16 my rule of thumb for running was simple: don't. Me and my buddy are pretty good and would wind up with these wild *** games H2H in Madden 16 like each QB throwing for 500+ YDS 5+ TDs each game and the running yardage totals being about 30 a piece. 

roll.gif

You really think people are going to leak stuff with John Lynch in the building. Have you seen that man play football!?! Paraag better watch out if he comes across the middle of the office!

This whole situation is bizarre.

On one hand, I am happy that York and Paraag didnt leak anything and essentially passed the test.  On the other hand, it is kind of worrisome that our new GM basically insulted his new boss and company in his first real public interview.  

Hope this works out. 

If jed really want to reestablish the culture then it starts with them and the leaks. I hope they noticed that

You really think people are going to leak stuff with John Lynch in the building. Have you seen that man play football!?! Paraag better watch out if he comes across the middle of the office!
:lol:

John Lynch the real Terry Tate :pimp:

If jed really want to reestablish the culture then it starts with them and the leaks. I hope they noticed that
All that other off the field BS wouldn't matter if we were winning. Culture starts with, and is maintained by, winning. Hire the right coach and the right GM to bring in the right personnel, and winning will happen.

so corey davis had  surgery and will not workout at the combine. 
mean.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
 i was really interested to see what he would run. he looks like a 4.4 guy on tape.

Back
Top Bottom