:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
where my cal bears at?

i'm watching some davis webb game tape, and chad hansen kept catching my eye. i forgot about him. kid has good size and some nice skills. route running is super basic, but that's okay. he's going to be another play to consider on day 2. maybe even slips to day 3.

nice job tracking the ball over his shoulder 

PLlU3JXWHk1ZC.gif

although it's a college completion, this play demonstrates the type of soft hands, mid-air body control and high-point skills hansen has. timed his jump perfectly. hell of a grab.

7HToEP4Eu0pOw.gif

Last edited:
where my cal bears at?

i'm watching some davis webb game tape, and chad hansen kept catching my eye. i forgot about him. kid has good size and some nice skills. route running is super basic, but that's okay. he's going to be another play to consider on day 2. maybe even slips to day 3.

nice job tracking the ball over his shoulder 

PLlU3JXWHk1ZC.gif

although it's a college completion, this play demonstrates the type of soft hands, mid-air body control and high-point skills hansen has. timed his jump perfectly. hell of a grab.

7HToEP4Eu0pOw.gif

Cal bear here checking in. Hansen was clutch for us

ESPN reporting that Kap will opt out of his contract and test free agency. I guess we can almost officially say its the end of the Kap era for the Niners.

On a business side, I think it would be better for him to opt in. Dont think he's gonna see the 14mil a year like he would get here. Plus it seems a lot of teams dont want to take a chance on him because of him kneeling this season.

Perfect time to give a few extensions, idk to who though

Make 2-3 free agent pickups and we'll be starting off on a good note

there's no kelechi osemele or alex mack in this year's free agency 
mad.gif

i am sure there will be a good player or two that nobody expected to be available due to cap casualty 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
http://ninernoise.com/2017/02/01/nfl-free-agency-predicting-best-moves-49ers/

TL;dr
No. 6: Alshon Jeffery

No.5: Guard Kevin Zeitler

PFF Grade: 87.1 (2nd ranked guard)

No. 4: Cornerback Malcolm Butler

PFF Grade: 90.8

No. 3: Safety Eric Berry

PFF Grade: 87.8

No. 2: Linebacker Chandler Jones

PFF Grade: 87.4

No. 1: Quarterback Kirk Cousins

PFF Grade: 85.9
malcolm butler is a RFA

kevin zeitler is not a great scheme fit

chandler jones is going to get tagged

kirk cousins is going to get tagged 

here is alshon's jeffery's injury history:
 [table][tr][th=""]SEASON[/th][th=""]LEAGUE[/th][th=""]INJURY[/th][th=""]ANALYSIS[/th][/tr][tr][td]2016[/td][td]NFL[/td][td]Leg[/td][td]Jeffery is nursing a sore hamstring suffered during preseason practice.[/td][/tr][tr][td]2015[/td][td]NFL[/td][td]Calf[/td][td]Jeffery pulled his calf during the offseason. He misse a few weeks practice as well as the opening preseason game[/td][/tr][tr][td]2015[/td][td]NFL[/td][td]Leg[/td][td]Jeffery pulled his hamstring in a workout the Thursday before his week 2 matchup and was unable to suit up for the next two games[/td][/tr][tr][td]2015[/td][td]NFL[/td][td]Leg[/td][td]Jeffery tore his hamstring in week 15 and was placed on injured reserve missing the final 2 games of the season[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014[/td][td]NFL[/td][td]Leg[/td][td]Jeffery pulled his hamstring in week 1 and had to leave the game. He was able to play in week 2 but was clearly limited[/td][/tr][tr][td]2012[/td][td]NFL[/td][td]Leg[/td][td]Pulled hamstring and missed one regular game after the practice.[/td][/tr][tr][td]2012[/td][td]NFL[/td][td]Hand[/td][td]Fractured his hand and missed 4 games[/td][/tr][tr][td]2012[/td][td]NFL[/td][td]Knee[/td][td]Tore his meniscus and missed a game after getting arthroscopic surgery[/td][/tr][/table]
yup,  this free agency group is dookie.

Last edited:
That article :x . Hopefully the niners dont sign those players at that kind of money.

I would hope the niners add some past their prime veterans at key positions for the low.

lol

OLB melvin ingram

FB kyle juszczyk 

C jc tretter

are probably my favorite 3 free agents. tretter should be relatively inexpensive and would solidify the center position, kyle "juice" juszczyk is BEAST and melvin ingram is a 27-year-old edge rusher with a lot of production. the question is do you want to spend big money on an edge rusher with the deepest edge rushing draft class in years looming?

Last edited:

lol

OLB melvin ingram

FB kyle juszczyk 

C jc tretter

are probably my favorite 3 free agents. tretter should be relatively inexpensive and would solidify the center position, kyle "juice" juszczyk is BEAST and melvin ingram is a 27-year-old edge rusher with a lot of production. the question is do you want to spend big money on an edge rusher with the deepest edge rushing draft class in years looming?
Yeah, why not? They have enough money to sign and draft some rushers.

Heck, maybe that'll push Aaron Lynch to lose some weight
mean.gif

forgot to add this guy to the list if the ravens let him walk:

5cO4L9.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom