:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mike williams is closer to andre johnson. both are in that 6'3" 225 lbs range, but johnson was the better pure athlete.

corey davis is closer to amari cooper. super polished player with high level route running and ball skills. i love how crafty and savvy he is with his route running. he sets up DBs like a 10-year vet.

Last edited:
Yea Dre was a savage in his prime.

I see Cooper now that you mention, smooth and real polished.

Not gonna overwhelm you but work you to death.

Last edited:
Yeah the Andre reference is a bit unfair, dude was so damn dope in his prime

Amari Cooper is obviously no slouch/not a bad person to be compared to tho

I'm stoked on this upcoming season, im usually biased in saying since im a die hard, but I honestly feel like we're finally getting this thing in the right direction and not just hoping it is

Unrelated note, red im with you with that Kristin Cavalarri crush :lol: . Saw her years ago around here (OC) at the beach and obviously saw her on the show. Shes so damn fire, pretty tiny (in a good way) when I saw her too :pimp:

:lol:

i remember backkkkk in the day seeing jason & kristin at urban outfitters in melrose.

was always #teamlauren doe

PS4? See me
glasses.gif

Funcrusher22
I'm terrible on defense. But I'll add you and learn how to win lol

I love this kid. the empty hand play fake with the ball behind his back 
roll.gif

he plays so carefree out there. a total cool customer on the field. throws a little rainbow off his backfoot. 

dmQwkG2r7kVOg.gif

the more i think about, the less i like the prospect of taking a QB at 2. quarterbacks are such a crap shoot. i'd rather take a swing on a guy with an insanely high ceiling than play it safe. i like mahomes and peterman, and there's a chance kizer/trubisky/watson slips to the late first where we can trade up if need be.

if mahomes is in play, a lot is going to hinge on how he does in  meetings with kyle. kyle wants a guy that is coachable and smart. the cerebral aspect is going to be a prioritized attribute when these dudes get evaluated.

Last edited:
I like foster from Alabama. He and bowman can create the 1-2 punch we've been needing on defense.

foster scares the crap out of me. i see a very explosive player, but also a guy that is reckless on the field and too dependent on his athleticism. countless times i'll see him shoot into the wrong gap, which leads me to believe he's not always sure what he's doing out there. he also has this dangerous habit of dropping his helmet on contact. he's already suffered 2 documented concussions because of that. allen and the boys up front do an amazing job of keeping him clean, so he RARELY has to beat a second level block. he's always free to roam, and that's where he shines; it's not going to be that easy in the NFL. guards are going to get to that second level, and if you can't beat their blocks, you're going to be exposed as a liability.

the guy is a crazy athlete. he packs a hell of a punch for a guy who only weighs 220 lbs.

IMO, i can say with confidence that he's not kuechly or willis. i wouldn't touch him until the middle of the first at the earliest.

Last edited:
lynch was saying on the radio yesterday that we're going to be proud of the guys they draft.

i wonder if this means no joe mixon? 
frown.gif
  joe mixon is my top running back in this draft(yes, above cook and fournette).

my favorite RB prospect in years. the combination of size, athleticism and running+receiving skills is off the charts. this kid is going to be special.

100% leveon bell on the comp. maybe the easiest comp i've ever made.

1zqJvWWwDBeco.gif

sick.gif
 that's a 6'1" 230 lbs running back getting skinny and eluding defenders. the feet and body control is so le'veon. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

mixon would be the best receiver on our team 
laugh.gif

zHBOVcR9Gxnc4.gif

Last edited:
 “There are so many ways to be successful, but for the most part you want a guy who’s a pure thrower,” Shanahan said. “There aren’t very many of them on the planet, but ideally you look for a guy who’s a pure thrower and who’s fearless.”
nerd.gif

fearless? pure thrower? i know a guy.....

watching some mike williams....

k6dQygKmIXdxC.gif

this is straight up dirty. DB got bodied. he plays with that low-post player's mentality and doesn't need burners to be a true deep threat due to his physicality/strength/body control/vert/high-point ability.

Last edited:
So i guess kap is automatically out?

Wanted to see what Kap could do in shannys offense
its a deadly cycle bro. the quicker we can forget about kap-- the better. We know who and what kap is. a limited QB.

first it was "cant wait to see kap in chips offense"
now its " cant wait to see kap in shannys offense"
whats after that?

Back
Top Bottom