:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NOTABLE FA ACQUISITIONS:
Kyle Juszczyk FB
Jacob Tamme TE
Johnathan Hankins DT/NT
Melvin Ingram DE
TJ Lang OG

53-MAN ROSTER:

QB: Colin Kaepernick, Deshaun Watson, Matt Schaub :x
WR: Evan Engram, Torrey Smith, Jeremy Kerley, Victor Bolden, Eric Rogers, Bruce Ellington
RB: Carlos Hyde, James Conner, Elijah McGuire
FB: Kyle Juszczyk
TE: Vance McDonald, Jacob Tamme, Garrett Celek, Blake Bell
OT: Joe Staley, Trent Brown, John Theus
OG TJ Lang, Joshua Garnett, JJ Dielman, Jemmamen Dunker
C Daniel Kilgore, Zane Beadles

DE Melvin Ingram, Ahmad Brooks, Aaron Lynch, Tank Carradine
DT Deforest Buckner, Arik Armstead, Ronald Blair, Quinton Dial, Carlos Watkins
NT Johnathan Hankins

SLB: Tyus Bowser
MLB: Navorro Bowman
WLB: Ray-Ray Armstrong
LB: Eli Harold(DE) Gerald Hodges
CB: Rashard Robinson, Tramaine Brock, Dontae Johnson, Will Redmond/Ku’wuan Williams
S: Eric Reid, Jaquiski Tartt, Jimmie Ward(CB), Marcus Cromartie

K: Phil Dawson
P: Bradley Pinion
LS: Kyle Nelson

I read this and took it literally............ I didnt have time to read it all so i skimmed through it and didnt realize this was just what they want or think will happen. Whomp whomp.

Last edited:
I read this and took it literally............ I didnt have time to read it all so i skimmed through it and didnt realize this was just what they want or think will happen. Whomp whomp.
Angry-Bryan-Cranston-Throws-A-Pizza-On-Jimmy-Fallons-Stage.gif

[h1]49ers John Lynch on DT Earl Mitchell: ‘He represents everything we want to be’[/h1]
John Lynch’s first significant free-agent acquisition as 49ers general manager comes in what he believes is the emblematic form of Earl Mitchell, an eighth-year defensive tackle.

“As soon as Earl hit the open market, he became a priority for us to sign,” Lynch said in a statement Saturday. “A man of high character, he represents everything we want to be as a football team.

“Earl is a tone-setter who plays the game with a tremendous passion and the effort necessary to win in this league,” Lynch added. “We believe those qualities are contagious and will help to make our team stronger. We look forward to the impact Earl will have on the field, in the locker room and in our community.”

Mitchell (6-foot-3, 310 pounds) agreed to a four-year contract Friday, reportedly for $16 million total and $5.5 million this season. He is expected to hold a media conference call later Saturday morning.

Mitchell, 29, was a 2010 third-round draft pick out of Arizona by the Houston Texans, and after four seasons there, he then played for the Miami Dolphins from 2014-16. In 100 regular-season games, he’s totaled 263 tackles, 5 1/2 sacks, five passes defensed and one forced fumble. In five playoff games, he’s totaled 13 tackles and a sack. The Dolphins released him last week.

In his final season with the Texans, he achieved career highs with 14 starts, 48 total tackles and 30 solo tackles. The Texans assistant defensive line coach that season was Jeff Zgonina, who is now the 49ers defensive line coach.

Ma5yTFABmyGxG.gif

nate peterman moves the deep safeties by looking them off to the right and then throws a dart to his left. i like this kid.

Last edited:
What happened, he tear his steroid muscle or something?

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Pitt's James Conner overcomes cancer, injury to break ACC career TD record[/h1]
Pittsburgh  running back James Conner  is one of the most remarkable human beings in college football. At the age of 21, Conner has lived a full life with more accolades and examples of overcoming adversity than many will have in their entire playing career.

After being named ACC Player of the Year in 2014, Conner suffered a season-ending in knee injury in the opener of the following season. Just a few months into his recovery, Conner announced that he had been diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma. The day of that announcement, Panthers coach Pat Narduzzi shared his experience with the disease that also claimed the life of his father, and the two became tied together forever.

Conner announced that he was cancer free in May, returned to action in September with two touchdowns against Villanova, and after re-asserting himself as Pitt's No. 1 running back ,he got right back to his 2014 form. On Saturday against Duke, Conner set two ACC career records in the Panthers' 56-14 win.

Conner's two-touchdown performance broke the ACC career rushing touchdown record (49, NC State's Ted Brown) and the league's total touchdown mark (52, Virginia's Wali Lundy).

Pittsburgh put together a flip-book video of all 53 touchdowns on Twitter.

Pitt Football  [emoji]10004[/emoji]@Pitt_FB

What a person. What a player.
James Conner. 
ACC Record Breaker.
Relive all 53 James Conner TDs.#H2P  #Pitt  #ConnerStrong
Conner didn't let cancer keep him from participating in spring practice with his teammates. He wore a mask while working out during for protection as his treatments lowered his white blood cell count and made him more prone to getting ill. Outside of that mask and the no-contact rules, it resembled any other spring for Pitt's star running back  as he worked his way back to the field.

Last edited:
I wouldn't give Alshon ****. Good chance he's sidelined more than he plays next season.

The same people pounding the table for Alshon are the same ones crying about "why did we sign an injury-prone player" later in the season. Lol

Last edited:
I'd rather have Ashlon playing productively and maybe getting injured than Patton or Ellington NOT playing productively and guaranteed sitting on sideline for majority of season if not career

I'd rather have Ashlon playing productively and maybe getting injured than Patton or Ellington NOT playing productively and guaranteed sitting on sideline for majority of season if not career

Except you just contracted yourself because Alshon spends as much time not playing as he does playing, and NOT playing is equally as NOT productive.

Last edited:

Except you just contracted yourself because Alshon spends as much time not playing as he does playing, and NOT playing is equally as NOT productive.

c'mon y'all. can we all just be friends?

with that being said, I'd take Alshon at the right price. he's a top 20 talent at his position.

spotrac, which is always in the ball park of what a player ultimately gets, is projecting alshon jeffery to get:
  • 5 yrs, $61,048,826
  • Avg. Salary: $12,209,765

$12.2M AVG. ANNUAL SALARY

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom