:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 If you hear someone say Reuben Foster is Patrick Willis, slap the **** out of them. Don't ever disrespect P-Willy like that.

Willis was 240 lbs and ran a 4.3 at his pro day
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
; Foster is 220 lbs and still won't sniff that 40. Pat never had issues with his technique; Foster had to relearn how to tackle in 2015 because dude has a habit of dropping his head on impact and was incurring concussions. Pat was a one-man wrecking crew on a bum ole miss team where he was the only star; Foster has multiple teammates that will be drafted in the first round.

I never saw P-willy get manhandled by a guard at the second level like this:

P1_W60w.gif

and I like Foster, but the comp to Pat is a ridiculous reach.

Last edited:
this so ******* freakish. people forget how mutantish p-willy was:
 Willis (6-1, 237 pounds) ran the 40-yard dash in 4.37 and 4.38. He also had a 4.37 short shuttle and 7.10 three-cone drill. He stood on his numbers from the Combine for the rest. He had a phenomenal workout and clearly made several seven-figure increments in his rookie contract.

Except you just contracted yourself because Alshon spends as much time not playing as he does playing, and NOT playing is equally as NOT productive.
Ashlon- 2012-2016

26 TDs

56 Games started/played in of a possible 63, 88%

Bruce Ellington- 2014-2016

2 TDS

26 Games played (0 started) of a possible 32, 81% played in. 

Quinton Patton- 2013-2016

1 TD

18 Games started of a possible 40 played in, 62% played in, 45% as a starter 

Actually Ashlon started more than Ellington and way more than Patton and has 23 more TDs. I know that he's more expensive but we got money to blow playa (birdman voice) and more importantly we need people who can actually catch TD passes. 

Who you got as a more productive FA that can catch the ball? 

Last edited:
Games started means little. the guy rarely finishes games.

just remember this+one failed drug test away from missing 10 games. Bears are letting him walk for a reason.
 [table][tr][td]2016[/td][td]NFL[/td][td]Leg[/td][td]Jeffery is nursing a sore hamstring suffered during preseason practice.[/td][/tr][tr][td]2015[/td][td]NFL[/td][td]Calf[/td][td]Jeffery pulled his calf during the offseason. He misse a few weeks practice as well as the opening preseason game[/td][/tr][tr][td]2015[/td][td]NFL[/td][td]Leg[/td][td]Jeffery pulled his hamstring in a workout the Thursday before his week 2 matchup and was unable to suit up for the next two games[/td][/tr][tr][td]2015[/td][td]NFL[/td][td]Leg[/td][td]Jeffery tore his hamstring in week 15 and was placed on injured reserve missing the final 2 games of the season[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014[/td][td]NFL[/td][td]Leg[/td][td]Jeffery pulled his hamstring in week 1 and had to leave the game. He was able to play in week 2 but was clearly limited[/td][/tr][tr][td]2012[/td][td]NFL[/td][td]Leg[/td][td]Pulled hamstring and missed one regular game after the practice.[/td][/tr][tr][td]2012[/td][td]NFL[/td][td]Hand[/td][td]Fractured his hand and missed 4 games[/td][/tr][tr][td]2012[/td][td]NFL[/td][td]Knee[/td][td]Tore his meniscus and missed a game after getting arthroscopic surgery[/td][/tr][/table]
Note how not once have I said he isn't a great player. He is when he's on the field, which isn't enough to warrant the massive contract he's going to receive.

Last edited:
Ashlon- 2012-2016

26 TDs

56 Games started/played in of a possible 63, 88%

Bruce Ellington- 2014-2016

2 TDS

26 Games played (0 started) of a possible 32, 81% played in. 

Quinton Patton- 2013-2016

1 TD

18 Games started of a possible 40 played in, 62% played in, 45% as a starter 

Actually Ashlon started more than Ellington and way more than Patton and has 23 more TDs. I know that he's more expensive but we got money to blow playa (birdman voice) and more importantly we need people who can actually catch TD passes. 

Who you got as a more productive FA that can catch the ball? 
I see your point, but just because Ellington and Patton are not the stars we need does not necessarily mean that Alshon Jeffrey is.

yo this feels like the twilight zone. someone wants to sign with us and only us. 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

This really isn’t a case of both sides wanting to break away from each other. According to multiple people, Cousins likes playing in Washington. According to multiple people in the organization, the team truly likes Cousins. But the leverage Cousins enjoys isn’t about to change, and the ******** clearly aren’t prepared to pay him what he thinks he can get.

That’s why with all the options as to what can happen if he’s tagged by Wednesday’s deadline, one has a higher percentage of happening: a trade.

(Washington’s) problem is that there’s only one team Cousins will sign with right now, according to one source: San Francisco.

If you hear someone say Reuben Foster is Patrick Willis, slap the **** out of them. Don't ever disrespect P-Willy like that.

Willis was 240 lbs and ran a 4.3 at his pro day:x :x :x :x :x ; Foster is 220 lbs and still won't sniff that 40. Pat never had issues with his technique; Foster had to relearn how to tackle in 2015 because dude has a habit of dropping his head on impact and was incurring concussions. Pat was a one-man wrecking crew on a bum ole miss team where he was the only star; Foster has multiple teammates that will be drafted in the first round.

I never saw P-willy get manhandled by a guard at the second level like this:

P1_W60w.gif

and I like Foster, but the comp to Pat is a ridiculous reach.

besides never missing a tackle and always being around the ball, my favorite thing about p-willy was his ability to cover any RB or WR in the open field. that man really did it all and that **** has never been more apparent than it was the last two seasons after seeing slow *** wilhoite and hodges struggling to keep up with tight ends

If they not letting TO in cause of his character, then they have to let Willis in because of his character.

Aint no one ever gonna compare to Willis. One ofa kind

Darnit its official. San diego placed the tag on melvin. Was Top possible fee agent on my list

Last edited:
can't say I didn't see this coming. 
grin.gif

[h1]Mayock: Patrick Mahomes picking up steam in NFL circles [/h1]
"There's a lot of conversations about Patrick Mahomes from Texas Tech," Mayock said on Monday. "He's different. He's a gunslinger. He's got an innate feel for the game. The more I look at him, the more I'm kind of pushing him higher and closer to that first-round conversation with [Notre Dame's DeShone] Kizer, [Clemson's Deshaun] Watson, and [North Carolina's Mitch] Trubisky.

"So I think Mahomes is picking up steam in NFL circles. I think you can get [Cal's Davis] Webb perhaps in the third round. Then I think [Miami's Brad] Kaaya and [Tennessee's Josh] Dobbs are the guys as far as developmental guys if you're not going to try and trade for a quarterback like a [Patriots' Jimmy] Garoppolo or a [Cowboys' Tony] Romo." 

Last edited:
I like this mans thinking

"NFL Network draft analyst Daniel Jeremiah said last week he thinks it’s likely Cousins leaves Washington this offseason. He offered up a theoretical trade, sending Cousins and the 17th-overall pick in the NFL draft to San Francisco for the No. 2 pick and a conditional mid-to-late-round selection."

seems as though this is starting to pick up even more steam now. Washington is in a tough spot-it's either pay me the world, or trade me to SF, or I'm walking after the '18 season. Granted, they do have the option to tag him a 3rd time in '18, but at a 20% increase from the current tag number. something like 32+ mil. We need to get this done asap. Not sold on any QB in this years draft, and Cousins has 5-7 solid seasons left, most likely.

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/02/28/report-kirk-cousins-would-only-accept-trade-to-49ers/

the Mahomes hype train is in full swing.
[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]QB coach: Mahomes arm talent best since Favre[/h1]
Pat Kirwan spoke to an NFL QB coach who believes Texas Tech QB Pat Mahomes has the best "arm talent" since Brett Favre.

Kirwan calls Mahomes "Raw and not ready but worth it!" In today's NFL, we aren't sure what this means. Quarterbacks drafted in the top two rounds rarely get to sit and wait until they are "ready," and even fewer successful ones were considered raw. The likeliest scenario is a team selecting Mahomes with a top 50 pick with an offensive coordinator willing to shift things around to fit the quarterback's strengths and weaknesses. That happens less often than we all think. Mahomes has a strong chance of being a first-round pick.

Adrian Peterson just got released. Don't think he'd be a target after the domestic issue, tho.

Him in Oakland could be scary. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Adrian Peterson just got released. Don't think he'd be a target after the domestic issue, tho.

Him in Oakland could be scary. :x  

even though Oakland's line is far better than Denver, man he'd look good out there. Both are great options though.

It doesn't really change much for me since the lifespan of a pocket-passing quarterbacks extends well into their 30's, but I was kind of surprised to learn that Kirk Cousins is already 28 and will 29 this year. I thought he was a little younger than that. No biggie, doe.

Last edited:
corey davis plays like he's been in the nfl for years. that route at :41 that's not right, man. why you gotta do mac players like that? lol 
sick.gif

Last edited:
corey davis plays like he's been in the nfl for years. that route at :41 that's not right, man. why you gotta do mac players like that? lol :x

What round u think he going?

If we swapped WSH for Kirk is Davis feasible at #17?

What round u think he going?

If we swapped WSH for Kirk is Davis feasible at #17?

if reports are indeed true, we may be able to land Kirk with either a 1st round swap of picks + a second, or, our 2nd rounder this season and next years 2nd.

if I think Corey is possible in both scenarios (of course if we keep our 1st rounder).

Back
Top Bottom