:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
holy fuq tho between trent taylor, jalon hurd, deebo samuel, and now richie james looks like Lynch need to go WR shopping

jajuan jennings, and brandon ayuk, *birdman voice* "it's yo time, get yo shine on" *rubs hands*

This organization will never be in cap hell as long as Paraag is around.

Cap hell is when a team is close to or over the cap with bad contracts and no wiggle room to pay players.

Wanted to see football come back immediately ...

**** that, push the season back, I'm crossing my fingers for a delayed season.

This is who was at the Nashville workout when the positive COVID-19 test occurred. One of these 16 has COVID-19 and the others have all been tested, and are possibly still awaiting results.

I know it's a distasteful joke, but I almost would laugh at the terrible misfortune and irony if it was Broc Rutter.

That's the guy who made "headlines" when we gave him a $279 signing bonus :lol:

I guess at the end of the year signing bonus money does't roll over so teams just fully empty the pot, and that 279 dollars is what was left over for ol Rutter.

Like what ****ty luck to be an UDFA, signed to a joog contract without guaranteed money, you literally get 279$ in signing bonus because that is all that is left in the pot, not even enough on your bonus to buy an Xbox and a copy of Madden, you're probably never going to make the team anyway, and then you catch the Rona at a minicamp workout.

Bad luck Brian meme would be temporarily supplanted by Bad Luck Broc

Bro, COVID ain't going to do **** to these guys. They're all young and in great health. Even if every single person at their player's camp contracted COVID, they'll all be clear long before training camp starts(if it starts on time).

My 28-year-old brother got COVID. His body beat it in 3 weeks and possibly sooner since that was when he had his follow up exam.

My wife’s cousin contracted it a couple months ago. She beat it after a couple weeks, but during that time she lost her sense of smell and taste.

Stop
Bro, COVID ain't going to do **** to these guys. They're all young and in great health. Even if every single person at their player's camp contracted COVID, they'll all be clear long before training camp starts(if it starts on time).

My 28-year-old brother got COVID. His body beat it in 3 weeks and possibly sooner since that was when he had his follow up exam.
this.

Please stop with the panic. The season will move forward

True but these guys do have families too and you don’t know their living situations and who they have interacted with that’s one of the main issues. If it’s not identified then you’re just being foolish and spreading it to those who aren’t able to beat it.

I had a headache for a week straight, normally like twice a year I get a headache that last 3-4 days at a time... Got knocked out for few seconds playing football years ago, so i think it’s due to that

Didn’t think it was anything but the same **** I normally go through, ended up getting tested and came back positive

Everyone body react different to this, but luckily that’s all I had... If you’re in good shape, don’t think there’s anything to worry about

Back
Top Bottom