:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Either way I think we can all say with full confidence Lynch screwed the pooch witH that pick.

He’s made plenty of other good picks, so he’s still the guy. But Solly now can’t be argued as anything other than a bust at where he was taken.

Good thing he has come up big with Kittle, Warner, nick bosa, Deebo Samuel, and others

I’ll forgive Lynch with that pick. It was rumored he was trying to deal with Cleveland for the #1 pick to nab Myles Garrett but it never went through so he made the deal with Chicago and went with the #2 DL in his eyes. Silly’s college highlights were very impressive, it’s just frustrating to see a guy who looked so good on tape not produce at all.

I hate the concept of franchising stars. You’re just pissing them off. Would you go balls to wall for your employer knowing they undervalue your efforts or don’t truly believe in you. When was the last time franchising a guy led to better results? A 20 something guy in his prime isn’t trying to hear that cap space talk. I’ll always be pro player, get that bag while you’re healthy and you can, especially when every guy is one injury away from retirement.

Last edited:
SUPER interested to see what Kinlaw can do.

That pick was a surprise to me in the moment it occurred, but I hope it pays off. He has some big shoes to fill. From what I understand that's supposed to be the Deforest Buckner replacement in a lot of the 9ers defensive looks.

Ayiuk please stay bubble wrapped, as far as injuries, this WR corps can't take no' mo'

SUPER interested to see what Kinlaw can do.

That pick was a surprise to me in the moment it occurred, but I hope it pays off. He has some big shoes to fill. From what I understand that's supposed to be the Deforest Buckner replacement in a lot of the 9ers defensive looks.

Ayiuk please stay bubble wrapped, as far as injuries, this WR corps can't take no' mo'
He's quite literally his replacement.

Same number and all lmao.

Dante Pettis and a sweetener to Texas for an experiment on keke Coutee?

or you all down for ridin with El Gato and seeing what he can do for the next for 1-2 seasons?

If this video doesn't get you hyped, check your pulse because you might be dead. The league doesn't even know we have a monster waiting in the wings.

I expect the season to begin with no crowds. Hopefully, we get crowds back towards the end of the season.

But I 100% expect football to happen.

I don’t think we get fans this year at all but we’ll see. I agree that I think football happens.

Last edited:
as much as i want to see the 49ers run it back i’m skeptical of football happening in 2020.

seeing as to how a lot of nba players are opting to sit out the remainder of the season, i expect a handful of football players to do something similar. imagine if a team’s #1 qb decided to sit out.. not to mention, if the nba is struggling on how to secure disneyland when it resumes, Goddell’s gonna be in over his head with 32 teams x 53 men + staff. bet they have military tanks guarding NFL sites so no players can go in and out :lol:

Football involves more face to face and contact they either gonna have to do a bubble or where hazmat suits when they playing :lol:

The NFL will likely enforce extremely strict testing and social distancing once the league begins. I'd imagine players will be tested every single day, especially before they show up to camp.

The biggest difference between the NBA and the NFL is that players in the NFL aren't guaranteed much. They have to earn their keep. It's part of what makes the NFL the best league in professional sports. And why players and coaches are chomping at the bit to get back on the field.

Football involves more face to face and contact

Yeah, but that doesn't mean anything if everyone on the field is extensively tested for the entirety of the season and negative for covid.

I love football, but the NFL ain't coming back until we have a vaccine.

That's why Deebo's injury didn't bum me out.

Testing obviously matters but it's impossible to account for every single interaction.

I love football, but the NFL ain't coming back until we have a vaccine.

That's why Deebo's injury didn't bum me out.

Testing obviously matters but it's impossible to account for every single interaction.

We shall see. As of yesterday, the NFL informed teams they're good to open camp on July 28. That's only 4 weeks away.

We shall see. As of yesterday, the NFL informed teams they're good to open camp on July 28. That's only 4 weeks away.
Yea, I saw that and got a little excited but that's the NFL trying to stick to schedule as much as possible.

I believe they'll wait until the very last minute to postpone or cancel anything for optic's sake. No way camp opens in 4 weeks. Especially when different states have different guidelines.

1EEE2D0E-C169-47F1-97E1-851648CB2DAD.jpeg

Just play with these on until that vaccine comes around

Back
Top Bottom