:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bro, COVID ain't going to do **** to these guys. They're all young and in great health. Even if every single person at their player's camp contracted COVID, they'll all be clear long before training camp starts(if it starts on time).

My 28-year-old brother got COVID. His body beat it in 3 weeks and possibly sooner since that was when he had his follow up exam.
Stop

this.

Please stop with the panic. The season will move forward
The whole point is to not spread it though 🤷🏽‍♂️ Of course they have a high chance of bouncing back.

But maybe they try and play in a bubble like the NBA to prevent things like that.

Just don’t believe those raw numbers my G’s this is a virus that of course is easier to contract then the flu.

But it’s been highly politicized and accurate numbers won’t really be out until a year or so from now. The death count is highly over inflated my G’s due to hospitals needing that Government Aid per Every Covid Case.

My G’s yes keep it safe if you do have contact with old folks but keeping your sanitation up during every flu season is wise. The masks ain’t finna prevent **** either that **** is just theater.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of these players/teams intentionally contract covid to have the antibody in their system for the season. This sounds like some **** Belichick would do. :lol:

“if you aren’t cheating, you aren’t trying” -belichick

He’s Hurd insurance and Hurd 2.0 If Hurd never play again I always assumed he was making the team

might not be active every game day but he’s cracking the team I imagine

#mewantbosa ... just arrived :smokin
EEFDA0E9-3C37-422F-A2B5-0C7C4DB65F99.jpeg

Solly is on the last year of his rookie contract and 9ers already said they won't pick up his 5th year option. At this point, trading Solomon Thomas away would be the other team adding value or otherwise sweetening a deal, not the 9ers.

He's going to be a free agent next season. If anyone is interested, that's when they'll show it.

Dante Pettis still has some rookie contract left (expires after 2021). So he still has A LITTLE value from a contract standpoint. But after last season's production/play drop-off he has still gotta be pretty much worthless from a trade perspective.

Trading Dante Pettis after his first 5 TD season would have probably netted some good value, but obviously the FO thought he was on his way to WR#1 at the time.

After last season, in which he had 2 TD, only 11 total catches, and 4 starts, well, I'd imagine a 5th - 7th round pick is all another team would venture to gamble on him.

Going for Jamal Adams will cost something WAY more expensive than Solly or Pettis. We'd have to trade away a good player, a future pick, AND open up the checkbook for his future contract.

They can keep him.

Give up mad picks to only have to pay him money we don't really have? Hell Nah.

Tartt is a discount version of him. I feel very comfortable with him. Minkah was the safety to grab...

That boat has sailed so we are good with what we have.
Rather build off the secondary we have and ensure Kittle gets his long-term contract.

If Adams came cheap, then, of course.

it might be Kittle's agent fumbling at this point

if you're getting your client the most money possible is it really fumbling tho? clearly i want him signed too, but everybody's just trying to do the best they can at their jobs, and his agents is getting Kittle the most money and taking a percent. Kittle is worth an absurd sum and if we wouldn't pay it some other team with lots of free cap monies would BUT

on the plus side, i think the team at least partially has him where they want him, because they can (ab)use the franchise tag on him, multiple consecutive seasons if they have/choose to.

i don't think kittle is the type to trigger a hold-out in response. best case scenario they work out the LTD, worst case scenario they can use the tag to keep him in the yoke for (I think) up to 3 seasons past his contract expiry.

if you're getting your client the most money possible is it really fumbling tho? clearly i want him signed too, but everybody's just trying to do the best they can at their jobs, and his agents is getting Kittle the most money and taking a percent. Kittle is worth an absurd sum and if we wouldn't pay it some other team with lots of free cap monies would BUT

on the plus side, i think the team at least partially has him where they want him, because they can (ab)use the franchise tag on him, multiple consecutive seasons if they have/choose to.

i don't think kittle is the type to trigger a hold-out in response. best case scenario they work out the LTD, worst case scenario they can use the tag to keep him in the yoke for (I think) up to 3 seasons past his contract expiry.
Lynch and Co don't seem like that type of front office tho.

The definitely can do him dirty. Kittle already came in the league a little older at 22 or 23. By the time he plays out this season and they tag him twice he'll be in his 30's.

But that's hella foul to do to one of the best players in your franchise's history.

I think keeping his per year below 20ms and above 16-17ms is the sweet spot.

Paraag always gets what’s best for the team but also what’s fair for the player. Bonuses and incentives are the Paraag Special so I’m not worried about Kittle’s deal.

Back
Top Bottom