:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this 49ers team frustrates the hell out of me.   I could legit see them going on a 07 or 11 giants type run and get hot at the right time but at the same time, it wouldn't surprise me to see them flame out and lose 3 of the final 4 and looking pitiful while doing so.

bipolar *** team.

this 49ers team frustrates the hell out of me.   I could legit see them going on a 07 or 11 giants type run and get hot at the right time but at the same time, it wouldn't surprise me to see them flame out and lose 3 of the final 4 and looking pitiful while doing so.

bipolar *** team.

if this team flames out in that fashion, is that the nail in the coffin for harbaugh's tenure with the niners?? i hope not

i have a feeling it's gonna be a close, low scoring afair :smh: hope if wrong though
and can't wait for the inevitable x amount of fights that will break out either :lol:
just hope nobody gets seriously injured out there

A surprise head coaching candidate: Former #49ers coach Mike Singletary. Several high-ranking people believe he’ll have a head job in 2015."

The University of Michigan has reached out to #49ers coach Jim Harbaugh, sources say. U-M left convinced he wanted to be an @nfl coach"

I dont see Jim going to oakland unless we get something really good in return

Not sure if posted, but someone put together a really good analysis of Borland with gifs and stuff

Last edited:
My thing is who are you going to replace him with....**** the picks we need to know who the coach going to be. If it ain't Gruden we wasting our time

They probably already have someone in mind.

Could be anyone from Jim Tomsula to David Shaw. Who knows.

Personally, I like Mark Helfrich.

if shaw replaces jimmy...thats a huge F U to jimmy
laugh.gif
looks like this is the most likely scenario then. 
laugh.gif

qp FINALLY active 
mean.gif

inactives: QB Johnson, WR Lloyd, S Ventrone, CB Brock, RT Davis, TE McDonald, NT Dorsey

Last edited:
Getting my *** handed to me in my big money fantasy league, im the defending champ :frown:

Now if the Niners lay an egg and (gawd forbid) lose today, something WILL be getting broken :lol:

Back
Top Bottom