:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It seems to me Kap doesn't see the field not due to inability but by choice. He looks for the explosive play every single time he drops back sans the times he's immediately on the run. His inaccuracy, I believe, is because he has not sense of touch. In terms of pitching he's Hunter Strickland. Wildly inconsistent and overconfident in his arm strength. There's no need to be throwing fastballs for 5-7 yard passes.

by the way, it feels good to be able to post again. a week without NT was rough considering this and the NFL thread was a good distraction for your boy as ive been going through a rough breakup.

let's get a ******* W tomorrow and all this "harbaugh" talk will simmer down

Sorry to hear about your breakup

Avy Bet for Tomorrow's Game? Loser uses an avy of other team for a week

We're 1-11 you should take this bet without question :lol:

We're 1-11 you should take this bet without question
laugh.gif
i'll  take that 

Fans needa be realist and stop making excuses for kaep. As for the organization they need to stop handling him with kid gloves and hold him accountable.

Kap's play on the field is inexcusable. He hasn't been showing progress and I will criticize him all day for that. 

I won't criticize him for being smug with the media though.  his job is to be a football player and be a good football player (which he hasn't done much of this year)  I don't expect him to be a diplomat and overly friendly with the media though.  That's not required of him.     

I'll criticize Kap's play on the field all day, but I will call bs when I see an article on espn.com or nfl.com talking about how kap answered 13 questions with 85 words or whatever they were saying.     that has nothing to do with football related matters so its a non story.   i'm not just saying this because im a 49er fan.   I felt the same way when the media was doing all this nonsense with marshawn lynch as well. 

Section 139 tomorrow #cantwait. Everyone remembers the first game of the season in dallas I'm hoping tomorrow is similar :smokin

by the way, it feels good to be able to post again. a week without NT was rough considering this and the NFL thread was a good distraction for your boy as ive been going through a rough breakup.

let's get a ******* W tomorrow and all this "harbaugh" talk will simmer down

Keep your head up fam. I went through the same **** 2-3 months ago and I couldnt be happier that I dont have to deal with that ***** anymore.

Forreals, hit up craigslist famb and look for that one chick that only charges 150 roses.

:smokin :lol:

We're 1-11 you should take this bet without question :lol:

count me in....i'm willing to give you a 2TD spread. if the niners win but by less than 14, i'll still change the avy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom