:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jimmy is better than Brissett. That's not debatable.

Is Jimmy $23M and a draft pick(s) better than Brissett? I am not sure about all that.

production wise, jimmy is a more valuable asset than brisset but brisset at $5 million > jimmy at $20 million

browns have $45 million a year tied to deshaun, not sure if they’d want to/be able to absorb jimmy’s contract

45 mil a year tied to a guy who might not see the field this year or next…

I know foresight isn’t their strength but jimmy g not that unreasonable considering their massive deshaun Watson problem

45 mil a year tied to a guy who might not see the field this year or next…
browns gonna brown. that organization belongs in the “fools wylin thinking they doin it” NT thread

cooper, hunt, chubb.. with the way their roster is constructed, they could be a playoff team with Jimmy especially in the afc north. but would they be willing to eat $24 million after watching jimmy’s performance in the last playoffs, particularly the dallas game and the NFCCG?

they need to put their thinking caps on and start thinking

in addition to the previously mentioned, they're also going to go from owing Myles Garrett 1.04 mil base/year this year in 2022 to 17.25 mil base/year in 2023 to 20 mil base/year in 2024. this is their last chance to cash in on him as a generational talent at a rookie price tag.

jacobcy brissett makes sense as a multi year bridge, but they really should be thinking "win now" mode because they're not going to be able to afford **** starting next year when DeShaun Watson Myles Garrett and others start taking up a massive proportion of their $

considering how deep their hole is, and how relatively talent their roster is, they should take a gamble on Jimmy and try to make a run instead of dicing this year and then spending the next few years in abject poverty

If they’re thinking win now, Jimmy to Jacoby is not a big enough jump to warrant a trade and cap hit of that size.

They should’ve went for a Dalton or Tyrod. Even a Trubisky if it’s just a year type situation.

they need to put their thinking caps on and start thinking

in addition to the previously mentioned, they're also going to go from owing Myles Garrett 1.04 mil base/year this year in 2022 to 17.25 mil base/year in 2023 to 20 mil base/year in 2024. this is their last chance to cash in on him as a generational talent at a rookie price tag.

jacobcy brissett makes sense as a multi year bridge, but they really should be thinking "win now" mode because they're not going to be able to afford **** starting next year when DeShaun Watson Myles Garrett and others start taking up a massive proportion of their $

considering how deep their hole is, and how relatively talent their roster is, they should take a gamble on Jimmy and try to make a run instead of dicing this year and then spending the next few years in abject poverty

an elite edge rusher on defense and a great rushing attack on offense sounds exactly like what jimmy had in SF. i like jimmy but i doubt he gets that browns team over the hump in one year given that he’ll be in a new system with new teammates. besides maybe TB12 and Manning, I can’t think of plug and play QBs who’ve taken their teams on a deep playoff run in their first season

an elite edge rusher on defense and a great rushing attack on offense sounds exactly like what jimmy had in SF. i like jimmy but i doubt he gets that browns team over the hump in one year given that he’ll be in a new system with new teammates. besides maybe TB12 and Manning, I can’t think of plug and play QBs who’ve taken their teams on a deep playoff run in their first season

Mclauren just got resigned by the skins. Hopefully Deebo is next. :nerd:

At this point I believe jimmys bumass contract is holding us back from locking up Deebo :smh:

Im sure they are droooling we let jimmy go. They dont want to do business

No one wants to trade because they all know if they hold out they can get a shot getting him and giving up nothing in trade after he’s cut

I’d bet $ a team signs him pretty quickly after he’s cut

exactly. why give up any assets at this point? wait to see him throw. if he looks alright pick him up when cut

Back
Top Bottom