:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m all about Trey starting this year, but I wouldnt mind holding onto Jim as an insurance option or wait until a team is in need of a QB as theirs went down or struggled or whatever

Jimmy gettin cut

Yup. At this point, keep him on the team throughout training camp but tell him not to report. Team can say they're still working on a trade or whatever BS they wanna say.
Then right when the season is about to begin cut him. Let him learn the new teams offense during the season.
You cut him now you give a team like Seattle a chance to sign him for cheap and give him 2 months to learn the offense. Nope sorry!

Let’s hope this Watson situation is clear enough for the Browns to hopefully make a cheap trade for Jimmy

Been with us for years and youre worried about him getting the Seahawks/another teams playbook 2 months in advance? The way yall talk about him, wouldnt you want him to go to Seattle? :lol:

Been with us for years and youre worried about him getting the Seahawks/another teams playbook 2 months in advance? The way yall talk about him, wouldnt you want him to go to Seattle? :lol:

only fitting that pron-star jimmy would be used as the “trojan” horse

but let’s be honest, if we’re not beating a seahawks team with no RW3, we shouldn’t be taken seriously

only fitting that pron-star jimmy would be used as the “trojan” horse

but let’s be honest, if we’re not beating a seahawks team with no RW3, we shouldn’t be taken seriously
I'm going to relish every moment in grinding those birds into the ground with Pete Carroll watching hopelessly on the sidelines.

Russ gave those bums life, now they're back to being irrelevant. He was a generational talent and thankfully the 10 year ride is finally over for us.

I give Pete 2 years tops before he calls it quits.

My coworkers and peeps from a niner squad in maryland going to panthers and falcons game. Idk what to do. What game to go. Anyone going to mexico one? Deff want to go to LA for rams. And my coworkwr got the las vegas game for about 1k last month. Hellll na

My coworkers and peeps from a niner squad in maryland going to panthers and falcons game. Idk what to do. What game to go. Anyone going to mexico one? Deff want to go to LA for rams. And my coworkwr got the las vegas game for about 1k last month. Hellll na

I’ve been in this FB group. Atlanta looks like it’s going to be popping. I know a bunch of heads going out for that game.

Ima do the Rams game since I don’t have to spend any money on a hotel or nothing. But I’m looking forward to Chicago. I’ve never been and I’ve been wanting to go to a Cubs game for a while now.

Really depends on how much side money I can make. But that Denver SNF game would be fun.

I’m a hell no for the Raider game at the moment. Really don’t care for spending NYE in Vegas and between that and tickets. I can put that money to better use.

One of my co workers (raiders fan from East bay) is going to Vegas for the 9ers game and she spent the big bucks on tix

Given that I live in Sf I’ll probably hit some home games, idk about traveling for an away game

I haven’t been to a game at Levi’s since 2016. I’m overdue for a home game. Although I kinda already get a home game once a year whenever they play at Sofi lol.

bruh was reppin 635 with ease.. it doesn’t matter how much time i spend in the weight room, i’m never touchin anything close to this amount. these dudes built different different

to be able to lift that much and remain as quick and athletic as they are, football players are just a different type of human

That chicago game looks good too. Co worker just told me he going for that one too. Lol old head got bread. He said he going there and coming back to dc same day and go to work monday

Back
Top Bottom