:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell of a win fellas :pimp:

Offense wasnt pretty at times but that Saints defense with some of the guys they got back are no slouches

Huf :pimp:
Freddy :pimp:
Jennings :pimp:
Defense as a whole :pimp:
Jim took some shots and made some throws :pimp: (need that protection cleaned up tho)

Seemed like the offense stalled a little bit after that knee injury scare on Jimmy on that roughing the passer

Hope it’s nothing serious for Elijah

Hell of a win fellas :pimp:

Offense wasnt pretty at times but that Saints defense with some of the guys they got back are no slouches

Huf :pimp:
Jennings :pimp:
Defense as a whole :pimp:
Jim took some shots and made some throws :pimp: (need that protection cleaned up tho)

Seemed like the offense stalled a little bit after that knee injury scare on Jimmy on that roughing the passer

Hope it’s nothing serious for Elijah
One could argue that our offense improved greatly after Elijah Mitchell came back. I think him being out, CMC and Samuels being hampered made us almost completely one dimensional for most of the game. Kyle has to figure out how to adjust to not having his best rushers.

niner fam, i missed the second half to unwash myself and play some hoop. how did Jimmy’s injury look? i’m lowhighkey nervous after reading about

niner fam, i missed the second half to unwash myself and play some hoop. how did Jimmy’s injury look? i’m lowhighkey nervous after reading about

Didnt look good at first as he grabbed at it in pain immediately but he stayed in there. Mans took a beating today tho

Edit—

Didnt look good at first as he grabbed at it in pain immediately but he stayed in there. Mans took a beating today tho

Edit—

appreciate that fam. judging by Jimmy's responses, he was definitely not happy about the hits he took and the no calls. first half, there were definitely some questionable helmet shots he took without flags.

i'd rather see less flags thrown in a game so it is what it is but doing dirty hits high or low is outta pocket.

One could argue that our offense improved greatly after Elijah Mitchell came back. I think him being out, CMC and Samuels being hampered made us almost completely one dimensional for most of the game. Kyle has to figure out how to adjust to not having his best rushers.
Blessing in disguise for secret weapon Jordan Mason. He will get much needed reps to get him ready for playoffs just in case we might need him. I don't trust Mitchell's durability, or lack thereof

Jimmy and his Zero picks in 4 straight games...
san-francisco49ers-jimmy-garoppolo.gif

just saw the hit huf put on kamara and the ball... shades of donte hitner smackin the life outta pierre thomas at the goal line

this defense is so damn fun to watch. really REALLY need the offense to get their act together in the redzone.

just caught the part of the game i missed.. it’s dope to see jauan shining on an offense with hella all-pros on it. dude’s route running is getting better and better

Saints game was def a trap game. Flags all over the place. I’m glad we pulled out with a W and a Seahawks lost even better. Dolphins got some players injured too, let’s hope 49ers show up unlike the Chiefs game

Media is already starting the dialogue between the Niners and Dolphins. I found that pretty funny.

I hope Kyle is ready to turn it up next week just provide them with a little humble pie.

Have they released any info on who was injured or dinged up from today's game? Off the top of my head:
- Deebo w/ Hamstring
- Jimmy w/ knee
- CMC w/ knee
- Mitchell w/ MCL. (I hope this is a real minor setback.)

Back
Top Bottom