:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this upcoming miami game feels like a real litmus test for where the niners are. idc if it’s an ugly game and how they win, just want to see the niners defense play well against a QB who is mobile, can improvise and who has talented WRs.

since CMC is the only vet RB, are we seeing a lot of deebo carries? idk much, if anything, about Mason other than a handful “i liked what he showed at training camp.”

They have TeCo on practice squad id he shocked if he wasn’t elevated to 53 man

Highly doubt Kyle going to stroll in there with just CMC , TDP and Mason have gotten basically no snaps I don’t think he trusts them at all yet

Elijah Mitchell being out again so fast really sucks , wouldn’t be surprised if he’s replaced next offseason with some 5-7th round pick or UDFA

dline gonna have to put in work and get to him often

It will only take one solid hit on Tua. This the number 1 defense yall!!

this upcoming miami game feels like a real litmus test for where the niners are. idc if it’s an ugly game and how they win, just want to see the niners defense play well against a QB who is mobile, can improvise and who has talented WRs.

since CMC is the only vet RB, are we seeing a lot of deebo carries? idk much, if anything, about Mason other than a handful “i liked what he showed at training camp.”
If we could get Armstead back, that would be huge. But DeMeco Ryans is definitely going to try to prevent Tua from getting rhythm. Also, shutting down their run game is going to help alot. I actually don't think their Oline is anything special since I never hear people talk about them so we just gotta prevent Tua from extending plays or taking off.

Sunday game gonna be nuts

F230D7C8-149A-416F-BBFA-05818A0EA5AA.jpeg

Feels like we might play cowboys in playoffs , looking at their schedule they could win 4 of their next 5.

Bills Chiefs Dolphins Eagles Cowboys gonna be our biggest competition for a lombardi

If we get the 2nd or 3rd seed we're most likely going to be playing NY, SEA or WAS in the first round. DAL is gonna lock up the 5th seed.

McGlinchey looks goofy there but this play actually wasn’t his fault, he’s actually playing his assignment there

He takes the stunt and then moves up to the second level to block any rushing LB in case jimmy rolls right, but as you can see saints only rushed 4, the LBs are dropped back in coverage, so there’s no one for him to block. If he moved any further forward it’s illegal man downfield. And no time to loop around and get back in front of the DL

This protection breakdown is actually a mistake between Brendel and Burford

Let's hope CMC and the rest of the RB are ready to run on Sunday. As long as the Niners D can contain Tua and the O-Line is playing well together (not like last week) I'm confident the Niners can win.

Back
Top Bottom