:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just caught the part of the game i missed.. it’s dope to see jauan shining on an offense with hella all-pros on it. dude’s route running is getting better and better
I kept making the dad joke that Crabtree was looking good through out the game lol

steve young helped get the niners over the dallas cowboys hump before running into the packers. jimmy’s helped this squad get past the seahawks, but can he finally get them past the chiefs? a jimmy-led niners is 0-3 against them.

comparing him to Hall of Famers, one of which being the greatest QB not named Tom Brady, is silly and a bit unfair —he’s not close to them in terms of ability, and not many QBs are. but to jimmy’s credit, the team just wins when he’s under center. we’ve seen how this roster performs with other QBs and it’s not pretty

steve young helped get the niners over the dallas cowboys hump before running into the packers. jimmy’s helped this squad get past the seahawks, but can he finally get them past the chiefs? a jimmy-led niners is 0-3 against them.

comparing him to Hall of Famers, one of which being the greatest QB not named Tom Brady, is silly and a bit unfair —he’s not close to them in terms of ability, and not many QBs are. but to jimmy’s credit, the team just wins when he’s under center. we’ve seen how this roster performs with other QBs and it’s not pretty

Man I hear ya but!

At the end of the day it’s all about the Super Bowl Ws!

The greatest QB in Philly is Nick Foles! Ask any Eagles fan!

I just hope we don’t play the doggone Chiefs again if we do happen to make it again!

Man I hear ya but!

At the end of the day it’s all about the Super Bowl Ws!

The greatest QB in Philly is Nick Foles! Ask any Eagles fan!

I just hope we don’t play the doggone Chiefs again if we do happen to make it again!
We absolutely need to play the Chiefs again in the Super Bowl to get that monkey off our back. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Do you think back in the early 90s 49ers fans were saying to themselves, "I hope we don't meet Dallas in the playoffs"? Hell no bro. We all wanted the Cowboys for that payback. BAD.

I want the heads of Andy Reid, Mahomes, JuJu Smith Schuster, Kelce,, and Frank Clark on a 49ers gold platter come February.

No Jason verett, mostly no arik armstead, on and off jimme ward health, basically no Javon kinlaw

Still #1 defense in all of football, baby!

F61BA9D2-59DD-483A-A67C-6CB840693898.jpeg

Very intriguing matchup next week, might be raining as well

Also, i doubt they flex the Cowboys out of SNF

Mitchell was such a dynamic piece in the offense to spell for CMC.. should have looked at Melvin Gordon also.

I know Wilson wanted to be traded but damn we could use him on this run..

this is glorious and hilarious. the random shots at Russ :lol::lol:

it’s also terrifying that the chiefs defense is looking good, too:nerd:

If what I read was correct, Tevin Coleman is still on the practice squad. I want to assume he will be activated and be in the mix. Unless they believe CMC can be supported by Mason.

sucks that this niners team can’t seem to have a reliably healthy RB. mckinnon, raheem, JWJ, and now EMitch

i don’t think i appreciated frank gore’s durability until now

I expect Jenkins to slide right in the starting CB position to replace Lenoir's average ***

Here's hoping Jenkins gives us more than Josh Norman gave

Back
Top Bottom