:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
worst part, left with “what ifs”

a healthy team losing would have hurt more in the moment. this just hit different

You know? Although imo it would have hurt more if we lost a tight one and were like damn they were just better, instead we’re left whatever the hell that was that happened today knowing we absolutely had the squad to win it all outside of a 4th and somewhat of a 5th string QB, like who has to ever deal with that

Frustrating but it is what it is, especially in this sport, gotta take that L on the chin.

We move. Love our team and culture the coaching staff has implemented since theyve been here , let’s get Bosa that payday and lock him in. No idea what our cap (**** is low key bs anyways :lol: ) and free agents looking like but it’s definitely an attractive one for free agents

Pain

If they think Purdy is the equal to 2012 Russell Wilson or 2004 Ben Roethlesberger. By all means rock with him.

If they think this was the ceiling. Then anything is on the table. Hopefully things aren’t too severe with Purdy. This L sucks. But it’s the least painful of the 6 we’ve experienced since January 2012.
I think they open up the competition between the two. Can’t dictate his ceiling just yet.

I think they open up the competition between the two. Can’t dictate his ceiling just yet.

True. Fair or unfair. Purdy getting hurt today just opened the door for Lance more than it was 24 hours ago. That’s just the nature of Mr. irrelevant vs the 3rd pick in the draft.

If both are healthy, I think Purdy beats Lance regardless. Lance looked underwhelming last year in training camp and the preseason. But competition brings out the best in competitors.

To his credit. Lance has stayed around the team throughout his injury. I don’t know much you get or don’t get from soaking all that in. Put training camp should bring out the best in both those dudes barring any crazy offseason qb moves.

This team was awesome this year. Besides the penalties, the defense looked amazing against Hurts. Idk what we need to do next year to win, but I know damn well I don’t want Josh Johnson on this team. I gotta feeling Demeco stays one more year.
So much unfinished business left on the table.

Weird *** game man, this almost doesnt make sense :lol:

1675051280186.png

That’s Thibodaux’s go to line “ who are you”. Said the same thing about Jeff Saturday when he got called out on his dirty hit on Nick Foles. Now saying the same thing about Joe Staley.

By no means am I expecting Joe Staley and Jeff Saturday to be household names. But if you play/watch football. I would assume you would know who those guys are, or at the very least heard those names before. Otherwise you aren’t a student of the game.

Thibodaux had character issues going into the draft though. So not surprising he’s a chatty little broad.

PLEASE draft or trade for McGlinchey's replacement. Someone that can actually hold his own and protect his QB.

As I was saying, my boy Hitner with me. Kyle gets lost in his own playbook, not willing to adjust, how do you have the 3rd string TE blocking Reddick?

Inexcusable, ****ing amateur hour

New York and Dallas some sorry *** teams. New york had the empire building lighting up in eagles colors and dallas has players rooting for the eagles to go win for their division.

Back
Top Bottom