:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been reading about Chris Cook, not really a fan of him

*did a edit Chris cook :lol: but despite his frame, dude gave up 9 tds last season blows coverages.

Last edited:
lol i thought you meant brandin cooks for a second 
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
 draft got me trippin

yeah i aint feeling that db either.

Last edited:
As for the rest of the offseason, I can see 49ers signing another WR at a good cheap price Lafell or Britt comes in mind maybe a type of deal we gave Nnamdi where we give them a chance to earn their spot & if not cutting them wont hurt the team. Draft Cooks he can be in WR battle with Patton for the slot. Draft a safety to learn from Bethea maybe Deone or Pryor if he drops. Also pickup another CB, I would say a veteran CB like Tillman, still want Brown back. Draft a CB, possibly Verrett. Finish off the draft grabbing a center and backup d-lines.

no to Chris Cooks, dude has been HOT TRASH for last few years. Dude gave opposing QB'S a passer rating of 140......... one of the worst coverage CB's last year, dudes also a headcase

Not one for signing big names in the offseason but I honestly would've loved to rent Revis fer one season. Still the best in the game IMO. Rent a Deion worked to perfection in 94.

Yea but revis is a one position guy. Deion was Everything we needed in 94, and everything we need at the moment CB/WR/PR

Deion wasn't returning punts or kicks for us, nor was he lining up at WR. Safe to assume you were not watching in 94 yet?

Edit: and for the record, Revis is exactly what we needed right now. We need a shutdown corner that can tackle and stop the run ( Revis is one of the best at stopping the run as well). Grimey as hell watching our 3 corners running alongside Marshawn all afraid to make a tackle :x

Last edited:
Deion definitely was a huuuge addition that year. Luckily we can address all those needs in the draft because each of those positions has a pretty deep pool, but sure would be nice to have a player like deion right now.

Did deion return punts for us? If I remember correctly deion didn't return many punts for us. We had dexter carter and John taylor returning punts and we definitely didn't need any WR help with the goat and JT as our main 2.

Repped for remembering Dex :smokin

Not one for signing big names in the offseason but I honestly would've loved to rent Revis fer one season. Still the best in the game IMO. Rent a Deion worked to perfection in 94.
Yea but revis is a one position guy. Deion was Everything we needed in 94, and everything we need at the moment CB/WR/PR
Deion wasn't returning punts or kicks for us, nor was he lining up at WR. Safe to assume you were not watching in 94 yet?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

From what I recall the FO wanted Lito Sheppard instead of Rumph but Philly took Sheppard with the pick right before us. What a waste that turned out to be.

Details of Bathea's contract is out 4 years 21 mil with most of that coming in year 3 and 4

Bet looks like we will be drafting Buchanon or Ward moving up and getting Odell beckham.
That's kind of been my dream draft thus
Far getting
1. Odell Beckham or Brandin Cooks
2.jimmie ward or Deone Buchanon
2. Louis Nix sounds crazy but I think this beast of a man drops on draft day. Due to his lackluster year

Last edited:
I'd love it if SF got Steve Smith on a 1-2yr. deal...:pimp:

Boldin + SS would be the most physical WR combo in the league...add Crabtree to the mix, w/Vernon at TE...:pimp:

I can def. dig that...

Just came across this, pretty dope. You can move the camera around on any of the views (except the live stream obviously) as well as see what it looked like on a specific date.

Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's complete as well as going next season.

http://levisstadium.com/live-view

Back
Top Bottom