:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know how he could help the situation given he's only a slot receiver and the 49ers want to play primarily out of 21 personnel, which has no slot receiver. Emmanuel Sanders came in and played outside, so yeah, I don't see that same impact.

Not to mention Sanu is slow as ****. He's always been slow, but he's lost a step.

Anyone know what’s going on with Kinlaw? Hard to believe a top 15 pick is behind a bonifide bust in Soloman Thomas? Not calling him out just curious what the word is on him

Anyone know what’s going on with Kinlaw? Hard to believe a top 15 pick is behind a bonifide bust in Soloman Thomas? Not calling him out just curious what the word is on him

I think it's just a scheme familiarity/rookie with no offseason thing.

He had a very good game on Sunday with a couple of nice flashes. Let's hope he keeps trending in that direction.

giphy.gif

I was disappointed he couldnt beat out a bust too, but he actually had a really good g1.

The schedule really favors us right now. Hopefully we can get healthy over the next few weeks. I fully expect us to be 4-1 going into Sunday night against the Lambs.

I called it, it was the most logical free agent WR available that wouldn’t break the bank. Familiar with Shanny system is a huge reason why

So are they going to take a chill pill on the 21 offense, and start running a spread to get Senu in at the slot and hopefully help Jimmy Gs passing ?

Which position is Sanu playing?

Slot. Which is the big mystery because the 21 offense kyle runs all game only has 2 WRs.

I'd have to guess that because of the injury bug/WR drought, and Jimmys bad showing, that they're going to open the playbook up a little and run a spread with 3 WRs to get guys open and hopefully get Jimmy some completions and rhythm in-game.

Let's just see what happens. I'm sure that if Kyle feels that having Sanu on the field is the best option for the team, he won't be handicapped by his love for 21 personnel.

Back
Top Bottom