:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's crazy how things change. When Kap, RG3 and Russell hit the scene ten years ago, everyone called it a QB revolution. Then they said the running QB was exposed because they couldn't hold up running in the NFL. And now, everyone has completely shifted back to the opposite side of the spectrum where if you don't have a running QB, you ain't got ****. :sick:

It's crazy how things change. When Kap, RG3 and Russell hit the scene ten years ago, everyone called it a QB revolution. Then they said the running QB was exposed because they couldn't hold up running in the NFL. And now, everyone has completely shifted back to the opposite side of the spectrum where if you don't have a running QB, you ain't got ****. :sick:
I still don’t believe that. Pocket mobility is key. I’d be happy just not taking sacks.

Not falling into the hype again of running QBs are the future of the NFL. Being able to produce from the pocket is King.

Beat up on the Jets and Giants the next two weeks. Should be doable even with injuries and let things come together.

if there was ever a year where getting the 1 seed or home field didn’t mean as much as it would in other years, it’s this season. Get guys healthy, play better football, and be one of the 7 best teams in the NFC by January one way or another.

Not falling into the hype again of running QBs are the future of the NFL. Being able to produce from the pocket is King.

there's room for both to exist. Russ, Mahomes, Lamar, and now Kyler are showing that being able to step up and escape a broken pocket puts so much pressure on a defense. with how fast and strong edge rushers have become, being a gargoyle is no longer the blueprint. niners DLine has neutralized some of the best pocket passers but struggles against QBs who can run.

Cam Inman

✔@CamInman

LB Fred Warner was 8 when Frank Gore made his #49ers debut.
Warner on facing Gore (Jets staring RB) on Sunday:
"It'll be an honor to go against him. He's still got it. He's going to be going downhill and be physical runner. "#FrankGore
This is crazy. Lot of these players were just in 2nd 3rd grade when Gore first played with the 49ers. Big time legend Frankie G still puttin in that work

Its pretty wild Frank has been able to play and play well as long as he has. He had the 2 ACL tears in college, one of them along with a meniscus, i remember he fractured his hip in like 09 and yet here we are, year 16 and 3rd all time in rushing :pimp:

going to be weird on Sunday, cant say I’m gona be rootin for him but if he does ball I’m not gona be mad. Just want the dub

People gang up on Pettis, rightfully so, he deserves all of the blame last year for this performance, but I’m still holding out slight hope that those training camp reports this year are valid.

yeah, i like to make fun of him, but like i said before wideouts did their thing. the throws just weren’t there

Dude is not seeing the field. Was he pressured that much? Maybe I wasn't seeing it because how frustrated I was with the game.

Dude is not seeing the field. Was he pressured that much? Maybe I wasn't seeing it because how frustrated I was with the game.

He’s not seeing the field and was getting happy feet back there like the ghost of Alex Smith. Niners’ oline held up well, he looked nervous out there. I’ll chalk it up to first game jitters with live action since Chris Jones took his soul in the 4th qtr before Corona hit. I’ll smash the panic button if he plays like **** again this Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom