:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will say I like that Sanu brings an edge to this offense at the receiving group. I feel like we're so soft at WR with Deebo out. Sanu has a little Q to his game.

Sanu can almost play that garcon role for us. I know some are upset we not trading for the cleveland steamer or Arob but we’re gonna be on a nice 4 game stretch and should have a healthy deebo and aiyuk. We do need that vet presence that’s missing with sanders gone. He was instrumental in jimmy ramping up and deebo stepping up last year. The little things sanders does was greatly missed last week.

just watched an espn special where he breaks down jimmys game Vs the cards last year. Talked about the connection Jimmy had with sanders. Great vid if you haven’t seen it. It’s on the ESPN app

So no hope in Trent Taylor?

He plays slot which gets few looks in this 21 offense unless they open up the playbook and give some different looks like ppl have been discussing. but basically all 3+WR sets would require having no FB on the field, unless you want to go no TE. and at this point why take Juice or Kittle off the field for one of our scrub WRs.

and sanu may have showed up to take his job.

I wouldn't say no hope but it's definitely going to be an uphill battle, he has to show he's back to being mr. reliable on 3rd downs after the 2+ year injury, and i guess now he'll have to show he can beat out the aged veteran sanu in the slot.

Still pissed off that they let Sanders go for what the saints paid him. Atleast Sanu brings that toughness if he can atleast punk the opposing CBs he is already contributing more than what was out there against the Cardinals.

like Rice said cant be celebrating and dancing if they haven’t been contributing to the game.

i think this team wanted to force something they dont have right now. Just because they reached the super bowl last year do t guarantee nothing this year. They not just gonna hand out wins gotta earn them

lettuce get all the bad **** out of the way now then it’ll be smooth sailing...

.... right? :blush:

Back
Top Bottom