Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Friend of mine copped the big apple adidas collab with bait and the entire insole was crumpled up at the front. Bait offered a 10% discount rather than a full exchange, but he was persistant and ended up getting a new insole (not sure where they pulled it from though). I don't know if it's a bait thing specifically but seems like all their collabs have some issues.

Friend of mine copped the big apple adidas collab with bait and the entire insole was crumpled up at the front. Bait offered a 10% discount rather than a full exchange, but he was persistant and ended up getting a new insole (not sure where they pulled it from though). I don't know if it's a bait thing specifically but seems like all their collabs have some issues.

Same thing on mine.

It's an adidas issue unless the insoles were produced separately & bait put them in... which I don't think was the case.

For my bait x adidas - I had an actually ****** up shoe. It had like marks where there weren't supposed to be, paint overspray, bad cut. Whoever put that shoe together ******* hated their life.

I reached out to bait and they offered me 10% to keep it, but they had hassle free exchange.

If you're not happy with your pair - reach out to them for an exchange and ask them if they can make sure the one coming to you doesn't have defects.

Today

Last edited:
2 of my top 10 pickups this year have been bait collabs.  no issues with quality there.  the nippon blue gl3's and cw4 saucony's

My first pick up from the Bait cruel World Series. The suede is butter soft and definitely a nice touch having added leather insole and sock liner on these. Checked both pairs and the quality seems to have improved over the past few releases. I gave both shoes a good search and no glue except the normal glue around the sole from when it was applied. Overall I'm extremely satisfied.

I got the Rise "keys open doors" last year which had glue stains every where and was impossible to get out. I also go the Ubiq "pacific dusk" which had a glue stains in the toe box of one shoe and a glue drip on the heal. I was able to get those out but there is a little discoloration. I haven't seen any significant flaws on my last 2 pairs of Saucony's.

I hope this begins to be the trend for all upcoming Saucony Drops. I'm a big fan of there kicks.

My first pick up from the Bait cruel World Series. The suede is butter soft and definitely a nice touch having added leather insole and sock liner on these. Checked both pairs and the quality seems to have improved over the past few releases. I gave both shoes a good search and no glue except the normal glue around the sole from when it was applied. Overall I'm extremely satisfied.

I got the Rise "keys open doors" last year which had glue stains every where and was impossible to get out. I also go the Ubiq "pacific dusk" which had a glue stains in the toe box of one shoe and a glue drip on the heal. I was able to get those out but there is a little discoloration. I haven't seen any significant flaws on my last 2 pairs of Saucony's.

I hope this begins to be the trend for all upcoming Saucony Drops. I'm a big fan of there kicks.
Nice! hows the fit since they have the leather liner and all?

Nice! hows the fit since they have the leather liner and all?

All of my other Shadow 6k's are a size 8 and fit me a little big (room to spare) and I have a wide foot. I went with a 7.5 in this pair because I like a snug fit. They fit perfectly, I'm guessing not much different than any other pair would fit.

I'm probably going to buy all the rest of my Shadow 6k's in a 7.5. Now I need to size swap my Premier LOM's and Bodega Grey Sweaters.

Last edited:

Quality on left shoe, immaculate. Right shoe a little glue and the perforations are less defined in the light blue parts. Overall I'm completely satisfied. I'm putting them on my feet not in a display case anyway.

Nah, they're from rope lace supply. "Nautical" Navy/white. I'm sure some rope lace hate is coming my way but I love ropes in sauconys, especially the 6000.

Last edited:
still need to break out my space snacks. anytime i ever wanna wear a saucony i go for my LOM's. i need to buy another colorway of those because of the comfort.

Back
Top Bottom