Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

does everyones order status for the baits say picking? never seen that before 
nerd.gif

Mine shows complete and has a shipping label already created. Picking might mean they are getting the order together. When did you place your order?

Looking at this closer... This isn't a g9 shadow 6, the top lace holes are looking like a shadow 5000 or g9 shadow 5...

I'm thinking they will be a g9 shadow 5 :smokin
I'm hoping they're just shadow 5k's. I'm getting a little tired of the G9 hybrids.

Last edited:
Hows the quality on those Penfields? price seems good.

Materials are good, craftsmanship is typical Saucony with some flaws. They are not worth the original $120 MSRP, but I'd say if you can get them for under $80 it's a good buy.

This is probably asking for much but do yall know when each model original release was. shadow 6k wasn't released in 1996 right

thinking of copping my first pair of saucony's (jazz red/sand from lux pack) , any insight on how they run? thanks in advance!

thinking of copping my first pair of saucony's (jazz red/sand from lux pack) , any insight on how they run? thanks in advance!

Just wore the blue and grey today. I'm usually a 11 in Jordan/Nike products and 11 in Asics GLIII/GLV. I consider an 11 my TTS. I got a 10.5 in the Saucony Jazz and they fit great. I like a snug fit but comfortable. So in sort I would say half size down from your Nike Jordan Brand size.

Last edited:
Just wore the blue and grey today. I'm usually a 11 in Jordan/Nike products and 11 in Asics GLIII/GLV. I consider an 11 my TTS. I got a 10.5 in the Saucony Jazz and they fit great. I like a snug fit but comfortable. So in sort I would say half size down from your Nike Jordan Brand size.

Same here. Half down to a 9.5 from my regular Nike size 10, but unlike the Commander, that's also a full size down from the 10.5 I wear in GL-IIIs & Vs.

Back
Top Bottom