Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

was super stoked to get my email from bait today…i really like the raffle idea, like someone said up there^ gives a shot to everyone that actually wants the shoe, I'm excited to see them in hand
pimp.gif
 I also thought it was dope they gave past buyers of the first four collabs a shot to get the 5th pair… i don't have any of the first four but i thought it was dope to give the people who already have supported another chance to add another pair

Scared to buy the 13 I selected in the raffle. Y'all said to size down .5 but a 12.5 does not exist. Would a 12 be the size for me I don't have wide feet

Scared to buy the 13 I selected in the raffle. Y'all said to size down .5 but a 12.5 does not exist. Would a 12 be the size for me I don't have wide feet
I think people are buggin with sizing down on shadow 6000.. I go tts.. I say if 13 is your sz then def get 13

people who say .5; do you have narrow slender dainty feet? i.e feet like mine?

I think er'body saying TTS got fat/wide feet. Or at least a wider foot than mine

So I might pass on these for now want to put money elsewhere atm. Anyone know how long till they restock these or if they will?

Not calling anyone out specifically, but this topic comes up EVERY.SINGLE.RELEASE.
Now I know I've seen some of you in here for a long time so I know you own a few pair of Sauconys. You should know by now what size shoe you wear in a few different styles. It's just annoying to read every other post saying .5 down?5 up? TTS? WTF?. Apologies for the rant but damn look a page back and see that 15 ppl already asked that same question and everyone has already answered it.

You're missing the point. Really,I'm not trying to be a jerk and it doesn't apply to first time buyers. Just pointing out 3 pages of size questions from ppl who are in here constantly is unnecessary.

people who say .5; do you have narrow slender dainty feet? i.e feet like mine?

I think er'body saying TTS got fat/wide feet. Or at least a wider foot than mine

I have super wide/fat feet (for example, I need a sz 12 in GLIIIs and GLVs but I can fit a sz 11 in Shadow Originals), I also have to go half sz down for Shadow 6000 with leather liner. But again, YMMV.

You're missing the point. Really,I'm not trying to be a jerk and it doesn't apply to first time buyers. Just pointing out 3 pages of size questions from ppl who are in here constantly is unnecessary.
I agree...the amount of size questions is getting out of hand...lol

I never really understood the whole sizing question to begin with for casual shoes...the only shoes that I need to fit perfectly are my running shoes or any cleats or basketball shoes. Basically anything I need for athletic performance in.

But for casual/dress shoes...give me anything from size 11.5 to 12 and I'll be good to go.

I just got my link and pulled the trigger on a size 12 because thats what i submitted with my raffle. I'm worried they are going to be too big since I am a tts 12. Should have gone with a 11.5.

The only time I ever need to size down is when I buy dress shoes or chucks.  Other than that its TTS.  I guess for others it's a matter of width?  Anyway, cannot wait to receive my pair.

Back
Top Bottom