Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Just snatched up the "PB&J" joints off Ebay for $85 shipped. 

That shoe is going to get a lot of wear from me. Really love the colorway.

Those Alifes 
nthat.gif

5th pick up of the year. Got my Lettermans in today. Really nice in hand, the leather is pretty plush. Couple of QC probs like lil glue stains in the front of the toebox but overall happy with a dope shoe.

Got my lettermans in today too. I want to like them...but materials kind of come off as cheap. Gonna send em back I think (unless someone needs a retail oop on a size 11)...

All the youtubers were hyping them up.

The leather is nice. The idea of the wool is nice, but the details on it really lack definition. Add to that a lot of glue marks where wool meets midsole and midsole meets sole and I can't help but feel disappointed.

The youtubers prob got seeded pairs and will only have good things to say if they wanna continue getting freebies

Welcome me to the Saucony family. PB&Js just came in today thanks to the EBayer and his fast shipping. Saved a dollar by buying from him instead of Eastbay. Sorry for the turrible pic. It's storming outside

Will say that I just recently started paying attention to Saucony because of the Youtubers "TonyD2Wild" & "BullTRC". I watch a lot of sneaker channels on YT but they're the only ones that post Saucony pickups.

^^^

Same here. First pair of Saucony's and very satisfied.

Also have to give it up for End. First time shopping there and ordered at 12:30am Sunday morning. Got a shipping email with tracking at 4:30am Sunday morning. Package arrived in Oregon on Wednesday with a nice outer box and a handwritten thank you note.

Last edited:
For as long as I have been buying Saucony and Asics they have both been neck and neck for worst QC in the game as far as brands go, even with collabs, although materials are usually on point w/ collabs. Not surprised to hear about Lettermans.

^^^
Same here. First pair of Saucony's and very satisfied.

[URL=http://i.imgur.com/28EbX14.jpg%5B/img]http://i.imgur.com/28EbX14.jpg[/img[/URL]]

Also have to give it up for End. First time shopping there and ordered at 12:30am Sunday morning. Got a shipping email with tracking at 4:30am Sunday morning. Package arrived in Oregon on Wednesday with a nice outer box and a handwritten thank you note.
[/quote]

Shopped several online and i gotta say end is my 2nd favorite. Mr Porter top my list (doctor shipping) and is fast. 3 days max and arrived at my doorstep(DHL). Cons is that they don't have sports brand sneakers like nb saucony asics. Only swoosh and stripes.

Great deals on Sauconys (Bungee pack, No Chill pack, and Grid 8000s) for $58 shipped with code cb20
http://www.cityblueshop.com/collections/saucony/sneakers

Out of reps right now, but I got you on one tomorrow. Thank you sir! Been looking to get the red pair from the No Chill Pack for a while now and couldn't find them anywhere for below $70. $57.60 shipped is a great deal, especially for a shoe with such good quality!

Seeing that the Betta Pack is still sitting for far less than retail always makes me wish i'd waited :lol: Even then though I still got them all on discount (And the yellow pair for free), just not as steep a discount as they're going for now.

Back
Top Bottom