Official Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Thread, Releasing February 25th 2014

Kno Ya Wrong stays on repeat.
nthat.gif
This whole album has stayed on repeat for me. 
nthat.gif

Thought I was done with this album. Bumped it all the way through 3 times today. :smokin

The block stayyyyyy hot

anyone been to one of his shows for his current tour? if so how was it. I'm debating on going tonight.

Kurupt's 45-year-old *** talking about ******* and **** and sluts has to rank among the most pathetic moments in music in 2016.
Is that him on the track? For some reason it sounds nothing like him or Daz. When I saw feat. DPG'z I was thrown off because I couldn't tell who that was after Q's two verses.

anyone been to one of his shows for his current tour? if so how was it. I'm debating on going tonight.
Was At The Philly Show LastNight, Man When He Performed The Correct Songs The Place Would Go Ape ****. But He Would Put On Older (Not As Good) Songs And Loose The Energy Of Most Of The Crowd. Highlight Was "Hands On The Wheel" "John Muir" & "Tookie Knows II". Would Definitely See Him Again

Blank Face Is Hands Down His Best Work

Haven't Been In Here Since The Album Dropped, Glad See This Album Is Getting The Love I Feel It Deserves 

Saw Traffic While Waiting In Line For The Show Lastnight, He Was With Another Dude & They Were Grabbin **** Out Of The Trunk Of The Rental. i Wasn't Thinking At All & Walked Up On'em Like A Pure Fan 
roll.gif
 "Is That Traffic, Ay Cuzz, Is That Traffic" Walked Right Up On'em All Comfortable, He Was Thrown Off At First But Was Cool, Took A Picture, Dapped Him Up & Told Him To Kill It Tonight. Afterwards i Was Like Damn, i Was ****** Tripping 
laugh.gif
 But Alls Well That Ends Well 
smokin.gif

of course they will make a video for that song.

only joint I skip.

Not Q, but I thought his verse on "Tookie Knows II" was dope…

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]
[VIDEO=]

Once this dudes gets some better production it's gonna be a wrap. :smokin That first song on his page is meh, the 2nd song is nice, and this 3rd one is the best but could be more IMO. He can only go up from here though. :smokin[/video]

Back
Top Bottom