Official Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Thread, Releasing February 25th 2014

pimp.gif

Kurupt's 45-year-old *** talking about ******* and **** and sluts has to rank among the most pathetic moments in music in 2016.
Is that him on the track? For some reason it sounds nothing like him or Daz. When I saw feat. DPG'z I was thrown off because I couldn't tell who that was after Q's two verses.

Yup. Dudes are completely washed LOL. But then again I know part of my sentiments are based on my own process of maturation and change in perspective. Like, I was just listening to Kurupt's Tha Streetz Iz a Mutha... the other day and found it pretty much unlistenable. The relentless misogyny that didn't bother me as a teenager was just unbearable now that I'm married with two young daughters.

Last edited:
Anyone else going to the LA show at the Shrine tonight??

I'll be there :smokin

Went to a free show in Miami and he kept complainin about ppl not being hyped becuz they ain't pay to come

Might be being a prisoner of the moment but this might be Q's best verse. Even better than Shot you down. Being running it back the past week, gotta be top 3 at least. Potnas say I'm tripping. :lol:

]\video]

Q consistently brings it. Out of his last 4 albums, the only one that I don't play often is Habits and Contradictions. Setbacks, maybe because of what I was going through at the time is a classic to me. "I'm Good" got me through divorce man.

Back
Top Bottom