Official Seattle Mariners 2009 Season Thread Vol. Season Over

laugh.gif
he definitely is

alright, bedard up today against saunders. need to take this game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we'll be 1 game behind the Angels if we win today right?

Let's get it!

Heads up!!!

Yeah one game behind...and hopefully 4 if the Tiger's can finish off Texas right now

I wonder where Wak's gonna put Beltre tonight? 2nd? 5th? bench?

Lets go Erik!

Ohhh the agony! so close!...not really but #$#% !!

Beltre had to great chances to redeem himself and screwed up

%#!^ this man... i'm not paying to watch this crap every night. why does this team blow so bad...
laugh.gif

We used to have one of the worst GM's in baseball..we continue to pay for it

Who's the hitting coach on this *+@!%@% team!? btw

no clue. i want to see everyone gone though. that i know. i want yuni gone. lopez gone. beltre. silva. washburn. johjima. batista. just get rid of everyone.this losing mentality hasn't left, the players are still here.

Yeah. I agree. Mariners need a complete overhaul. They should've known that from the start though. My ultimate dream job was to be the GM for the M's.Maybe I'll put in my resume.

I did say last year that the M's should've shipped out Lopez when his value was the highest...Not on NT though..but people thought I was dumb. Theformula was and is simple though...Trade away for young players and stockpile talent in your farm system. A lot won't pan out, but by trading some of theseguys you'll get your diamonds in the rough and besides, it'll build the core group and give them chemistry early on

big unit!!! one of my all-time favorite players. it's nice having all these mariner greats return to seattle this season.

not like we have much else to feel good about.

Argh... no offense. absolutely nothin...

and Vargas is pitching well too...

Great ovation for RJ... classy gesture by the fans...

shed a small tear for randy. so many memories, he's part of the reason i'm a mariners fan. too bad the way things ended when he left seattle.

vargas is a champ. felix, you bum, take notes! this is how an ace takes the mound.

Back
Top Bottom