Official Seattle Mariners 2009 Season Thread Vol. Season Over

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I didn't watch the whole game, but Jak was on a pitch-count limit right? Overall, how did he look? I only caught the last 2 innings.
Extremely solid. Should've had a shutout, but the bullpen comes in and throws meat pitches. I think Wak did a bad job in that situation,probaby his first big blunder of the season. Didn't handle the pitchers well at all.

What do you think he should have done? Leave him in there or go with someone else in the 'pen?

He should have kept him in there...I mean as if he would have done worse than what the bullpen did
eyes.gif

exactly. i know it was his first start but damn, he was extremely efficient and wak had too much blind faith in bums like corcoran

Morrow seems to have a little extra today and aggressively attacking the strike zone...Good win M's!

Great win by the M's, an exciting game and I couldn't have asked for more...well maybe get rid of those lame interviews that the Michelin woman AngieMentink does after every game...

Shows how much the "experts" know. Picked them first last year, they finished last. Picked them last this year, they're in first.

I'm officially hopping back on the bandwagon.

Whew, you guys are killing it right now.

I remember having some serious hate for the M's when they and the A's were duking it out in the beginning of the decade, but to be completely honest...

If it isn't my Athletics coming out of this division, it's you guys I want to see making it.

Good luck!

team shot themselves in the foot all game. horrible games from griffey and beltre. 6 LOB between the two of them.

Back
Top Bottom