Greenberg on the phone
laugh.gif

ughhh stop with the expansion crap
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Your team wasn't good enough, deal with it
tired.gif

I don't care about close losses, win the damn game

I'd be happy/surprised if duke even made it to the Elite 8 since I have ucla winning it. I

smh.gif
tired.gif

come on allen, u know if it was Georgetown in the same situation, you'd be saying the same as he did.

u know if it was Georgetown in the same situation, you'd be saying the same as he did.
I would never call for expansion. Never. This is perfect the way it its

Maybe for my team to get in, but definitely not for 128 teams
laugh.gif

i had a problem with Syracuse also....I told u they'd be violated. that SOS is ridiculous, top 10? are u kidding me?

no matter how u slice it, someone is always going to have a problem with not getting in.

Bilas knows what he's talking bout.

Allen, Cash would be better for me. How did we get at 34 though?

Can ESPN talk about the teams that got in
ohwell.gif

Digger sayin put him on the committee, what to give ND a 1 seed?
laugh.gif

They're giving me a headache right now

God I love tournament time. Best time of the year. As for the idea of expanding the field. I think it is ridiculous. The system is perfect as it is now, noneed to change it.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

i had a problem with Syracuse also....I told u they'd be violated. that SOS is ridiculous, top 10? are u kidding me?

no matter how u slice it, someone is always going to have a problem with not getting in.

We deserved as much as the teams they showed.

Then they use the close games argument. Anyone who watched us knows about that.

UCONN,G-TOWN,PITT

zona > duke in the 2nd round.

i'm gonna fill out my temporary bracket that i will probably change 10,000 times before thursday
roll.gif

i still can't get over the b-easy vs mayo match-up...THAT IS NUTS!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
b-easy and walker will prevail! i was hoping that match-up wouldn't comeuntil the final 4.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

zona > duke in the 2nd round.

i'm gonna fill out my temporary bracket that i will probably change 10,000 times before thursday
roll.gif

i still can't get over the b-easy vs mayo match-up...THAT IS NUTS!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
b-easy and walker will prevail! i was hoping that match-up wouldn't come until the final 4.

OK OK J RAIN we get you now. Save the Beasley slurping till gameday.
eyes.gif

Allen, Cash would be better for me. How did we get at 34 though?
That works....The number of at large bids
laugh.gif
....if you wantto do 30 for an even number that's fine, I'll pm you me info later.

with everyone always having a complaint, yes true....but it would happen with expansion too...a 128 team field, would have the 129th and 130th teams sayingthey got a bad deal

Back
Top Bottom