OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

The black/spark blues are
pimp.gif

I'm going to get a similar colorway on nike ID

If this is the same guy I'm thinking off, then my boybought half of those shoes. I got both smurfs, michigans and currys off him. only blue smurf andcurrys left

I LOVE TWO TONED COLORED DUNKS HI'S !!
happy.gif

These aren't all Co JP theres some euros and some US gr's as well as id's but id figure id share. Enjoy.
Waiting for Megadeth to show his two tone dunk his.

94625e3ececff398299843585a636b781fdac90.pjpg

My favorites:
62425b5ecacd53772de8f7f6993c1839c50668a.pjpg

Thought id mention theres a vnds size 9 of these on the bay rite now.

this thread brings me back. found some old pictures - wish i had the time to upload some current picture of the collection but no time.

6ycmwsj.jpg

6xlr4gg.jpg

865cl85.jpg

85dctnq.jpg

6t5zga1.jpg

6utbxav.jpg

8esafiq.jpg

869wv0n.jpg

what i wore today...
8g8yoav.jpg

Can anyone tell me if there is a name for the ones in the middle?

Picture057.jpg

I need help searching for them on the bay. Looking for a size 11, 11.5
glasses.gif

eek.gif
How'd you find my pic from like a month ago? Theyre royal bluehighs, not quite spark blue, darker shade. I'm selling them btw for 100. Size 10. Also those patent 89 samples... *Shameless plug*

not co.jp but these the only dunks i got so far.
l_5d9858013d7e1e88e63b43381505012c.jpg

i love the material on these^^
l_45e852701d5ef4ca5f95e13cb75ec8eb.jpg

did nike ever reverse these? i wish these had a pistachio outsole.^^

^co.jp not co.eu lol its like coming into a thread that says post jordans and you post some pippens. it aint that serious for me but things like that got mequestioning why?

Originally Posted by MiYaBaLlEr24

eek.gif
How'd you find my pic from like a month ago? Theyre royal blue highs, not quite spark blue, darker shade. I'm selling them btw for 100. Size 10. Also those patent 89 samples... *Shameless plug*

I had the pic saved.
roll.gif

Good luck on selling them I am a size 11.Thanks for the info though. Do you have a style number from the box?

how many models of pro b were released?
i remember seeing some fat tongue dunks low at a flea market years ago... they were yellow and maybe some green or blue

i could be mistaken, but i believe the royal highs were a footaction exclusive and not co.jp
happily wore mine to death. loved that black midsole
L_blkbluedunk.jpg

Good point migdallion, but I figure this post is more about older dunks with nylon tongues and or two tone colored dunks.

No I dont have the original box sorry, the previous seller didn't send them in the OG box. Theyre dope, theyre just too big for me. I'll have them inthe B/S forum later on today probably. I STILL NEED KNICKS LE CO.JPS IN GOOD CONDITION SIZE 8.5-9!!!!! SOMEONE LET ME KNOW!
smile.gif
I was suprised the spark blues in nds condition only went for 137.50 shipped. I would offigured they would've at least hit around the 200 mark. One of the best dunks imo. I also need another pair in good cond.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

I LOVE TWO TONED COLORED DUNKS HI'S !!
happy.gif

These aren't all Co JP theres some euros and some US gr's as well as id's but id figure id share. Enjoy.
Waiting for Megadeth to show his two tone dunk his.

94625e3ececff398299843585a636b781fdac90.pjpg

My favorites:
62425b5ecacd53772de8f7f6993c1839c50668a.pjpg

Thought id mention theres a vnds size 9 of these on the bay rite now.
Very nice spark blues.
Oh and I won those on ebay.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

baby dill - I had those pics saved a while back, but you beat me to it.

Not my shoes, just some pics i saved.

Back
Top Bottom