Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

nerd.gif

These were SUPER HARD to get. 3 stores in Sydney (city of 4 million people). Went to Broadway store and there was 300 people easily. Got their an hour too early and for the first hour it was about 200 people and I was the ONLY NON-ASIAN person there. 

They crossed off a list as sizes went.

To my re-collection there was two sz 9, 2sz 10, 1 sz 10.5, 3 sz 11. and one of each bigger size and a couple of each smaller size.

So if there was 300 people there, then the city and out west stores would of had double that.

My name got called , i went in and everything had sold out and the last pair of Super.Fly 3's had sold out to the guy in front of me. So left with choice of Spizike or Lebron's. (?)

When they said slam dunk 6 had sold out the place emptied.

Got a pair in my cart from Nike china, then chinese exchange student was'nt home in time to give me his address so lost that. They sold out in under an hour.

Saw a pair from Aus go to ebay and within 5 minutes they sold for $560 AUD ($500 usd).

Managed to finally cop a pair for $450 ($410 USD) in a classified website but that was sz 11 and every other pair i can find for sale is sz 8 or sz 9.

To the dude who asked "Does anyone know about the hidden serial number in the shoe of the 6 slam dunk"? LMAO LMAO. That's super funny. I had an advert up for past week trying to get resellers to go and buy in my size and I said I will only buy from you once you have told me the hidden serial number in the shoe. I'm guessing you were a scammer trying to rip someone by coming here to ask. Well done.

Hopefully some of you might look at this post as informative to how the day of getting these were in Aus rather than bagging on the long post. 

K
JESUS i got a pair into my cart in nike china, and my girl did too, but since we used the same account our shoes got cancelled. dammit
. Hahhahhhaa. Rookie. Jk. Good luck to ya. So this shoe isn't coming in a pack?

As much as I love these Slam Dunks and went through hell getting them, I got a feeling these will be a easy trade for some Jordan 3 true blue's, or fingers crossed some Dorenbecher 3's (yeah I doubt it too), but can someone point me to a good classified site where I could find people willing to swap kicks?

nah. now i figured out the strategy for the count down time. hope the US release is the same count down clock. 
The strategy is do the captcha asap. Then go on Facebook groups and brag about your new cop.

These were SUPER HARD to get. 3 stores in Sydney (city of 4 million people). Went to Broadway store and there was 300 people easily. Got their an hour too early and for the first hour it was about 200 people and I was the ONLY NON-ASIAN person there. 

To my re-collection there was two sz 9, 2sz 10, 1 sz 10.5, 3 sz 11. and one of each bigger size and a couple of each smaller size.

So if there was 300 people there, then the city and out west stores would of had double that.

My name got called , i went in and everything had sold out and the last pair of Super.Fly 3's had sold out to the guy in front of me. So left with choice of Spizike or Lebron's. (?)

Got a pair in my cart from Nike china, then chinese exchange student was'nt home in time to give me his address so lost that. They sold out in under an hour.

Saw a pair from Aus go to ebay and within 5 minutes they sold for $560 AUD ($500 usd).

Managed to finally cop a pair for $450 ($410 USD) in a classified website but that was sz 11 and every other pair i can find for sale is sz 8 or sz 9.

To the dude who asked "Does anyone know about the hidden serial number in the shoe of the 6 slam dunk"? LMAO LMAO. That's super funny. I had an advert up for past week trying to get resellers to go and buy in my size and I said I will only buy from you once you have told me the hidden serial number in the shoe. I'm guessing you were a scammer trying to rip someone by coming here to ask. Well done.

Hopefully some of you might look at this post as informative to how the day of getting these were in Aus rather than bagging on the long post. 
The Hype is definitely real for these in Australia.

Oh god glad i didn't go would of been really disappointed if to miss out like that.

Yeah it sucked missing out. But I was prepared to pay $450 so pretty stoked really. Especially seeing them sell like hot cakes for $560 on ebay.

How the fuk knew there was enough hypoe in Sydney for 300 people at a single store? Can only imagine what George St would of been like.

As much as I love these Slam Dunks and went through hell getting them, I got a feeling these will be a easy trade for some Jordan 3 true blue's, or fingers crossed some Dorenbecher 3's (yeah I doubt it too), but can someone point me to a good classified site where I could find people willing to swap kicks?

Yea here.
Gotta have that tenure though.

So. Champs, footlocker. East bay are releasing them now. I think my local store will get them too. We'll see. I can't effing wait. Why they have to make us wait 2 weeks.

always happy to ship first but I'm going to sit on these as I like these alot. I don't know the Anime, I do not like red Jordan's, but I love 6's and I've been craving these since I first saw photos two months ago. These are sic shoes. Best release of the year INMO. 

Hanging out now for the Black INfrared which I reackon will be as easy to cop as the Sport Blues 6's were. 

This was a serious QuickStrike. Ferraris were the last QS and people still trying to sell them for $340-$400 AUD. Never seen a Jordan 6 sell for $560 within minutes before.

So. Champs, footlocker. East bay are releasing them now. I think my local store will get them too. We'll see. I can't effing wait. Why they have to make us wait 2 weeks.
Bahhhahhaaa. I sat there after missing out refreshing the page at Eastbay for an hour or so before I remembered they aint droppin till november.

What size are you after? My hone has been blowing up with peeps trying to sell some 9's, 9.5, 12, 14's.

These are worth much more then true blue 3s. I don't want you to get ripped off, since you are new to NT. True blue 3s would be probablly worth less then half what the Jordan 6 slam dunks are worth.

although im a big fan of slam dunk i think the shoes are fugly

the tees are a must have for me though!

Back
Top Bottom