Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Not sure if mentioned here, but some of the best Cartoon Jordan's were in Slam Dunk. I think they were rocking the 4's and the 8's pretty heavy.

Cool show. Horrible shoe.

Damn I hope NDC here in Aus drop em on the 18th and not just Footlocker (in store only) cos I gotta try oop a NT'r.... or keep for me... not looking good atm

Damn I hope NDC here in Aus drop em on the 18th and not just Footlocker (in store only) cos I gotta try oop a NT'r.... or keep for me... not looking good atm
Pretty sure NDC aus not stocking them this weekend not on the launch calendar.

If you get them that's dope. If not it's appreciated all the same. Doesn't sound promising but I've seen stranger things in my life.

This is messed up. $300! Only one store in SA and its not close. Hope Nike online drop em here

View media item 1218199
They might, notice how FL didn't mention they were an exclusive release like the Spiz'ike. I haven't seen anything from Kickz either since they told me they didn't know if they were getting them.

Last edited:
just found out foot locker is releasing them in the states. on their release calendar 

doesnt matter at all. theres no attachment to the manga/show story line
If you're a fan and want to collect for the sake of having it official.  Than yeah.  For the rest out their and to JB its about making money and selling it.

Back
Top Bottom