:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

hey RICO7JT, in regards to help with your sea glow attempts, let me tell you what works for me when i apply it to my xi's...

steps:
1. wash the soles with soap and water before applying any seaglow!!! (use a toothbrush and rag to really scrub the soles and rid them of any excess dirt on thesoles.)
2. get some paper towels and fold them several times to make a pad for the seaglow. Drop a small amount of sea glow on the paper towels. ( several drops or so,enough to spread thinly and evenly on the yellowed areas.
3. Now, really work the seaglow into the soles by spreading the paper towel onto the soles.. (Also, after the paper towel, i use a toothbrush to just spreadthe liquid around and to get it nicely coated on the soles.)
4. MAKE SURE THAT THE SEA GLOW DOESNT RUN ONTO THE PATENT LEATHER AND DRY THERE!!! (this can leave stains if not taken care of within a short period of time.)
5. take the shoes out side and place them under direct sunlight. (dont worry about the temp, it doesnt have to be hot outside to work, its all about the directrays from the sun, so make sure that sunlight is accessbile).
6. Leave them there for 30 min. under the sunlight. You will results at this point!!
7. wait another 30 minutes.
8. Now, go check them out and they should look considerable better!!!
9. you can now repeat the process if you would like to. (not necessary but for some extreme yellowed conditions, this is a good step to take!!)
10. After you are finished, take the shoes inside and wash off the seaglow with soap and water, and scrub them down just like you began in step 1.
11. now you are finished and the soles should look much, much better!!!

good luck and pm me if you have any other questions.

Yo, niketalk I need your help! I got my pack on sat, and I wore the X's to a party and got some potato salad on one of the shoes and left a small stain. What is the best way of removing it?
Thanks!
2face

Would Mr. clean magic eraser be good for cleaning up mid and out soles on these? I heard ajax would work also but i don't want to take any chances ofscrubbing the paint off the midsole. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks

what about the decreaser, does it really work? and is goof- off really good for clear soles and if it is which one should i get?

pcitures of seaglow work? all talk but no real pictures or experience about it, even post seaglow experiences.

help pls

so what is the best way to keep your kick from having yellow parts

pm me for your answer pls

Originally Posted by swingshot

Is there anyway to fix faded XX2s?

My black (beater) pair got wet and they're more like an anthracite color in some spots.

Thanks

co sign same here any help?

How do you unfog the airsole for nikes? I tried the Blowdryer trick, that didn't really work... The reason is I have the OG Foam Max and still ds, I lookedat it to sell but they were fogged up like the SFO runway, anything you guys think would really work? Thanks

Hey guys, I wore my XXs in the rain by accident (forecast hadn't called for it) and unfortunately that coupled with some pretty decent use has resulted inthe strap not staying on well. Is there any way to restore the velcro? or is there a place where you could send/take them to be fixed? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Blee23, go to a shoe/handbag repair place and tell em you wanna swap the velcro

Joseornelas, i heard about baby powder underneath the insole, anyone wanna confirm?

what kind of paint should i use for the front tip of the sole of the vi's and vii's? they are both yellowing.

is there another way to clean the clear soles of the 5 other than useing sea glow

is there a place that you can send you shoes to be clean or repaired to look new again

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Joseornelas, i heard about baby powder underneath the insole, anyone wanna confirm?
yes that does work , i did it to my ice blue X's and my playoff VII's and it worked right away...till this day no more squeaking
smokin.gif

how do i fix some fading nubuck on my CB34's, around the toe. i got chalk dust over em. i used a tiny amount of lotion but how do i get the color back?????

Back
Top Bottom