:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

So far J Wong Boutique is the only spot I've found with the same laces for the 12s, never ordered from them though due to measurement issues.

Got my liquid Rit whitener today. 
Concord 11 low 
First clean with RIT, definitely not the last if it works. The first clean with spot remover and soap worked decent, but dingy
I usually just pass them on when the strings or whites get dirty but I can't with these. 
Had a double but returned due to inkspot on clear sole.
Eager to see this cleaning work, or fail

The dye from the patent leather is bleeding, just like I thought it would on the newer models.

Last edited:
Hey all! It been a while i was here and im back at it after finishing the school so i hope i can get your help:smile: 

After been using the shoe a while in school (Which was a nightmare for jordans haha) they have come with some issues but not much. First of all i will start talking about the breds 4. As you see the red rings, The toebox starting to crease and i wonder if there is something to fix it. As i know its really hard since it nubuck and there is nothing much to do with it. And the other ring is where the paint of the midsole starting to fall off and want to repaint it. So i wonder which color do i need to order to be exact (ALSO NEED FOR WC3). And if possible from europe too.

And the second big problem is the wc3 2010. They are incredible that they isnt so bad after been using them for soon 4 years. Anyways the midsole color is falling part from them aswell and needing to repaint as i said above. But the second problem is that where the rings are, The skin or i dont really know what it is, starting to yellowing and i wonder how i can fix it? The picture is little old and im currently on vaccation in poland right now. So i dont have the shoe here right now but is there somehow to fix it to remove the yellowing thing?

I think i gave you all the information that needed. Oh no! There is one more thing. I have only toothbrush and soap to clean shoes and wonder if there is a product that are better than that? I was thinking to buy jason markk but i dont know its that good? My rotation shoes are WC3, Breds 4, Toro 4, Yeezy 2 RO and Breds 1.

[/IMG]

Hey guys so I am pretty sure the material on these is some form of suede. However it is stiff now and not buttery as they are when like new. Just wondering if there's any way I can restore the suede so that it won't be as stiff

Last edited:

Hey all! It been a while i was here and im back at it after finishing the school so i hope i can get your help:smile: 

After been using the shoe a while in school (Which was a nightmare for jordans haha) they have come with some issues but not much. First of all i will start talking about the breds 4. As you see the red rings, The toebox starting to crease and i wonder if there is something to fix it. As i know its really hard since it nubuck and there is nothing much to do with it. And the other ring is where the paint of the midsole starting to fall off and want to repaint it. So i wonder which color do i need to order to be exact (ALSO NEED FOR WC3). And if possible from europe too.

And the second big problem is the wc3 2010. They are incredible that they isnt so bad after been using them for soon 4 years. Anyways the midsole color is falling part from them aswell and needing to repaint as i said above. But the second problem is that where the rings are, The skin or i dont really know what it is, starting to yellowing and i wonder how i can fix it? The picture is little old and im currently on vaccation in poland right now. So i dont have the shoe here right now but is there somehow to fix it to remove the yellowing thing?
To remove creases:

Another common method that works, but don't know if it'll damage the nubuck,etc.

To repaint:

To clean leather, you can just use dish soap/detergent and water to get off the dirt,dust,etc. Could also use the pre-made shoe cleaners like Jason Markk or Refreshed.

To whiten the leather (not basic cleaning,but whitening them):

Got my liquid Rit whitener today. 
Concord 11 low 
First clean with RIT, definitely not the last if it works. The first clean with spot remover and soap worked decent, but dingy
I usually just pass them on when the strings or whites get dirty but I can't with these. 
Had a double but returned due to inkspot on clear sole.
Eager to see this cleaning work, or fail

The dye from the patent leather is bleeding, just like I thought it would on the newer models.
Stuff worked amazing for me. Probably my favorite cleaning products aside from salon care. Just a heads up that the shoe does yellow shortly after applying the RIT and it'll be like that for a good 8-12 hours or so (very rough estimate), but after about 16-24 hours, it should be done, whitened and ready for a second session. Definitely leave it drying for at least 16 hours or so.

Last edited:
I have a few questions to ask about sole swaps - I am swapping a pair of 6s,but i wanted to know if flight club 91 midsoles would work? The midsoles look identical but I'm not sure if there are any differences. Also, is it normal on 6s for the piece of material under the insole to not be glued down? Or did the glue just get old and crack away? Heres a pic to help explain what i mean.

Stuff worked amazing for me. Probably my favorite cleaning products aside from salon care. Just a heads up that the shoe does yellow shortly after applying the RIT and it'll be like that for a good 8-12 hours or so (very rough estimate), but after about 16-24 hours, it should be done, whitened and ready for a second session. Definitely leave it drying for at least 16 hours or so.
Yea they turned out great man. I'm really impressed. 

The bad thing was the ink from the black patent blead through, and I kept having to doctor it as the night went on. It's still there, but less evident.

And I made sure I didn't get that part to wet, just a cheap dye job from JB I suppose.

To remove creases:

Another common method that works, but don't know if it'll damage the nubuck,etc.

To repaint:

To clean leather, you can just use dish soap/detergent and water to get off the dirt,dust,etc. Could also use the pre-made shoe cleaners like Jason Markk or Refreshed.

To whiten the leather (not basic cleaning,but whitening them):

Ok thanks you very much:smile: But do you know where I can buy thenpaint color (the right ones) + where to buy them from europe?

Just thought I would throw this out there with regards to patent leather creasing:

I did a bit more research and supposedly using a hair dryer in 30 second intervals on the patent leather, while also pushing out the creases, works. I haven't tried this yet but it's worth a shot.

Sup NT

Any idea what can I use to clean the suede on my black infrared 6s?

-Jason mark
-Lincoln eazy cleaner
-dish soap mixed with water
Try ebay or amazon to get those cleaners. They also sell suede cleaners in footlocker/finsihline but I have never tried them. I like Lincoln eazy cleaner, it works well

Have a pair of retro III midsoles prepped to repaint and was thinking bout going red instead of black like the katrina model

Last edited:
So about this Jason Markk...does it fade the materials? because i have seen alot of my homies use it and there black looks way lighter than it did before they cleaned them. 

can anyone tell me how to take care of this? looking to buy them but i don't know what it is and neither does the seller. Not sure if its a scuff or what

Back
Top Bottom