:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Would any 40 volume creme work or only the Salon Care brand on icy soles? And what's the best sneaker disinfectant/deodorant?

Would any 40 volume creme work or only the Salon Care brand on icy soles? And what's the best sneaker disinfectant/deodorant?
I would assume any 40 creme works because it's essentially the same thing. Sally's is just a pretty reputable brand.

As for a deodorizer idk, I pretty much just use sneaker balls to keep the fresh smell.

I would assume any 40 creme works because it's essentially the same thing. Sally's is just a pretty reputable brand.

As for a deodorizer idk, I pretty much just use sneaker balls to keep the fresh smell.
pretty much. it is the HYDROGEN PEROXIDE that's doing the whitening. that's why i've used whitening toothpaste on my 04 blk/wht XII on the midsole when one shoe had a little yellowing and they work just as well. didn't try it on the sole tho. didn't need to leave it in the sun either. 

Last edited:
Been attempting to restore another pair of some 09 space jams and wanted to know if some black leather shoe cream would help diminish some dullness off the ankle areas if cleaned and rubbed I'm properly? Also wanted to ask if anyone's tried the Pledge wood polish spray on Patent leather works great to restore shine and protect from future scuffs

What is a good leather conditioner for 1985 Air Jordan 1s? Im trying to preserve my pair as long as possible.

Works well for me

pACE3-14848008enh-z7.jpg

Anyone ever tried to fix chipping on Cool Grey 4's? If so what did you do? I was thinking about buying a dye from Angelus and just redying the chipped parts

Anyone ever tried to fix chipping on Cool Grey 4's? If so what did you do? I was thinking about buying a dye from Angelus and just redying the chipped parts
i did. i used normal grey. dont use too much as it will get lighter with each coat. if the chipping isnt major i wouldnt mess with it honestly. those shoes are kinda delicate 

was this ever answered? i gotta client hitting me up about a fix for the 3m raging bull 5s 
Best I can say is you can try a 3m reflective spray paint like this and just blend it in with the show

It's just an example, I don't really know if it'll work

Some dark marks appeared out of nowhere on my nephews Pearl Foams. He doesn't think he rubbed up against anything, but maybe even came thru the inside. I told him try nail polish remover, and that made it worse (that's where you see the dark spot). It doesn't look that bad in person, but with the flash, it looks awful. Can this be fixed?

I want to clean up the toe boxes on my bred 4s, as well as remove the white scuff on the front of the right shoe without damaging the nubuck. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thank you and repped! Does it darken the color of the shoes and does it have a water repellent effect like mink oil?

No and no.

I usually only use water repellant stuff on suede and nubuck.
You don't really need it on leather.

I want to clean up the toe boxes on my bred 4s, as well as remove the white scuff on the front of the right shoe without damaging the nubuck. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Ivd used Lincoln ez cleaner for suede and nubuck for a couple years now and it hadn't failed me yet.

As far as the scuff goes...if it dosent come off with general cleaning..only thing you can do is dye it

Does anyone have any recommendations on what I can use to color in the stars on the sockliner of the AJ XX3 Chi Town, I'm trying to make it solid red.

Thanks in advance

Why ruin a good looking shoe?
If you don't know what you're doing, chances are you'll mess something up.

Last edited:
Some dark marks appeared out of nowhere on my nephews Pearl Foams. He doesn't think he rubbed up against anything, but maybe even came thru the inside. I told him try nail polish remover, and that made it worse (that's where you see the dark spot). It doesn't look that bad in person, but with the flash, it looks awful. Can this be fixed?

I would try Magic Eraser if I were you...

Back
Top Bottom