:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Hey sorry for asking but I need an advice on water repellent for the Jordan 1 Banned 2016. I read that crep protects cause change of color on the black leather.

Do you guys recommend another brand that has been tested on the Jordan 1?

Thanks 

Is there anyone in here that can restore these? If so how much and where are you located? DS 1993 Air Jordan IX.

I cleaned some dirt off the toe box of my 2016 banned 1s.  Now the red on the left shoe is a lighter shade.  Can the paint come off during normal cleaning?

I cleaned some dirt off the toe box of my 2016 banned 1s.  Now the red on the left shoe is a lighter shade.  Can the paint come off during normal cleaning?

Depends on what products you're using. I remember using that foam stuff from one of the footie stores took some paint of my royals. Now I only use Jason Markk on all my 1s, at least the uppers.

I used a product called refreshed.  It's been pretty good on all my other shoes.  Never had an issue until today.  I just cleaned the other shoe to make the toe boxes match.

I used a product called refreshed.  It's been pretty good on all my other shoes.  Never had an issue until today.  I just cleaned the other shoe to make the toe boxes match.

Those are one of those mall kiosk cleaners. I never mess with them or let them clean my shoes.

Any household items I can use to semi clear up translucent soles on some Black Metallic 5s?  

If not, anything outside of Sea Glow someone can recommend?

Can someone please recommend me to someone who restores sneakers really well preferably in the NYC area. Specifically to glue back my midsoles on my pair of 11s. 

Can someone please recommend me to someone who restores sneakers really well preferably in the NYC area. Specifically to glue back my midsoles on my pair of 11s. 
If u just need to glue midsole u can do it yourself for the cheap. Barge cement and a heat gun will probably run u $50 for both

is Jason marks OK to clean with on the air Jordan 4 premium snakeskin? if I were to clean the bottom soles what would be the best? would common sneaker cleaner from footlocker cause any harm? in regards to separation down the road or yellowing?

nothing special about the snakeskin as far as cleaning goes. JM or standard spray cleaner from shoe store would be fine.

yeah I figured, I am most concerned about taking care of the premium leather and white mid soles. thanks for the reply

might've found someone on IG goes by the name "nikeairfiend" anybody done biz with him?

Back
Top Bottom