:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

plan to cop some shoes but they got stains on the suede, what ways can I take some of it of without taking the color off? :nerd:

Here's the 8s restoration, completed.
I found them in my closet. Separated, partially crumbled, mixes of paint and dye, chipped original paint, yellowed sole, and faded leather.

Then the leather was painted, the stains were removed, and the midsole was whitened. The red was also painted. But I had forgotten to buy the pewter paint >:

The wearability test, they were worn for 8 hours.

Tonight after I painted them pewter.

The pics above don't give the pewter color justice, it's not just a flat grey, it's a really shiny silver like the original paint,

are there any guides out there on how to remove tongues off nikes/jordans and reattaching them?

i just got a hold on a pair of blazers with the nylon tongue, and want to attach them to my chicagos.

thanks.

Damn. No help on my bred ko's? Smh

Why are you shaking your head? Are we obligated to help you?

Anyway, as I have said time and time again. Water, soap, toothbrush. If that doesn't help and they are actually faded, then you're going to have to look into suede dyes

are there any guides out there on how to remove tongues off nikes/jordans and reattaching them?

i just got a hold on a pair of blazers with the nylon tongue, and want to attach them to my chicagos.

thanks.

@AirThompson has someone doing this for him when the black toes release. Hit him up.

Why are you shaking your head? Are we obligated to help you?

Anyway, as I have said time and time again. Water, soap, toothbrush. If that doesn't help and they are actually faded, then you're going to have to look into suede dyes
Thank you

How to clean the suede on the toe box of the Jordan XX, one shoe is faded the black suede part anyway to fix this?

How to clean the suede on the toe box of the Jordan XX, one shoe is faded the black suede part anyway to fix this?
The dye in the shoe may be fading out. Or it's just dirty.

Try cleaning it with a toothbrush dishsoap and water, if the bubbles turn black then you're going to have to look into getting some suede dye. If not , then they were just dusty

Thinking about customizing some Hyperdunk TB's. There wasn't a thread in Nike so I figured I'd post here.

Where can I get some of the basic tools I would need? Paint, brushes, etc.

Last edited:

Starting this tonight on my restored 4s. Had J make it for me, and it really looked good to me.

I got black angelus when I got the pewter. :pimp:

Wish me luck

Just got my concords recently...any preventative measures I can take before my first wear?

thanks in advance.

Just got my concords recently...any preventative measures I can take before my first wear?

thanks in advance.
Some people say use armor all and some say use waterproof spray i just rock em and first sign of yellowing i sea glow or retro bright and they stay iceeeyyyy! Anything with icy soles ou better just prepare to have to use retro or sea glow

Back
Top Bottom