:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

out of both of these, which one would you guys think would hold better??

I bought shoe goo, then e6000 then barge cement and tried each one to reattach some sole separation and the only one that successfully did the job was barge cement. Very solid and dried 10x faster than the other two. I have since worn 2 of the 3 shoes I repaired and they have not separated again

repped. thank you. once last question, the barge cement that you got, was the in the blue tube or the yellow tube?

repped. thank you. once last question, the barge cement that you got, was the in the blue tube or the yellow tube?
both work the same but one is clear and one is a yellow/brown darker color so as long as it is not on clear soles it doesnt matter, i'd go the blue tube since its cheaper.

both work the same but one is clear and one is a yellow/brown darker color so as long as it is not on clear soles it doesnt matter, i'd go the blue tube since its cheaper.

Thanks for the quick response, I appreciate it. Ill get back to you guys when I completed the pull tab switch. Thanks again for all your help, skep and rcjbbp1313 :smokin

What is the best way to clean the black mesh uppers on the Air Jordan Retro XIII 2004? I have played basketball in them a few times and they don't seem to have that deep black look anymore. More of a faded black.

What is the best way to clean the black mesh uppers on the Air Jordan Retro XIII 2004? I have played basketball in them a few times and they don't seem to have that deep black look anymore. More of a faded black.
Pics?

I have True Blue 3s with some white spots of paint (not very noticeable) in the blue midsole. I tried using a lilttle bit of acetone but it was removing some of the blue paint. Can anyone tell me a way to remove that white paint without removing the blue paint from the midsole??

I have True Blue 3s with some white spots of paint (not very noticeable) in the blue midsole. I tried using a lilttle bit of acetone but it was removing some of the blue paint. Can anyone tell me a way to remove that white paint without removing the blue paint from the midsole??
Paint over it?

Recently I found a stain or hard dirt mark in the suede section of my Jordan 7 hare. I have looked reviews of many shoe cleaners and the two best seem to be Jason markk shoe cleaners and Lincoln e-z cleaner. Are there any other ways to clean my Jordan 7 hare suede and which is best for cleaning it?

Recently I found a stain or hard dirt mark in the suede section of my Jordan 7 hare. I have looked reviews of many shoe cleaners and the two best seem to be Jason markk shoe cleaners and Lincoln e-z cleaner. Are there any other ways to clean my Jordan 7 hare suede and which is best for cleaning it?

i mentioned this a few pages back, but havent had the chance to post pictures yet.
i used the mason markk cleaner on my barry sanders, ken griffeys, and cool gray xi uppers and it did amazing. ill try my best to get pictures before/after up tonight

i mentioned this a few pages back, but havent had the chance to post pictures yet.
i used the mason markk cleaner on my barry sanders, ken griffeys, and cool gray xi uppers and it did amazing. ill try my best to get pictures before/after up tonight
Thanks! That would really help. In your opinion which is better for cleaning the suede, Lincoln E-Z Cleaner or is Jason Markk the best for cleaning suede? I just don't want to mess up my grails.

I've never used Lincoln, can only speak from experience with the Jason markk

Here's a couple
Before

After

Not as impressed with this one cuz I think I already ruined these by trying to use the foot locker suede cleaner first... Smh. But it helped

Before

After

And my son's cool grays... Did wonders for these! Kids can tear some kicks up lol

Before

And the after. Not sure how well it translates in pictures

It does wonders based on the photos! Does it ruin or compress the suede or does it keep its original feel?
I actually feel it makes it softer than before..It also depends on how good you rinse the extra soap out..if it isn't all gone, it'll dry a little stiff...Wash-rinse very well, and then towel dry as much as you can with a lint free micro fiber rag

Of the three pairs I did, I noticed no texture difference. The fabric was very sorry tho

I bought shoe goo, then e6000 then barge cement and tried each one to reattach some sole separation and the only one that successfully did the job was barge cement. Very solid and dried 10x faster than the other two. I have since worn 2 of the 3 shoes I repaired and they have not separated again
which bargecement glue did u buy?

where do you get the Jason mark stuff I too have been wondering about cleaning the hares, the toe of one of the shoes has had a water/dirt mark on it for awhile as well as my carmines. any ideas? will the Jason mark work on both?

Back
Top Bottom