:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

A Guy is Giving me a pair of Cool Grey IX's. The problem is that the uppers are Dirty in some spots, What should i do to clean the uppers clean again orclose to it.?
ohwell.gif

so i have been using sea glow on my DS concord XI(soles were yellowed when i got them) and after about the 4th time sea glowing and washing off the sea glowafter, the soles are very sticky. i was wondering how do i get rid of that? and how to clean the mesh? i heard BKF takes away the shine of the mesh and waswondering if there were any other solutions.

Thanks!

Sup guys...

I was wondering what I could do to help get more traction on my AJ V's. That clear area loses traction easily if there is any kind of dust on the court(gym).

I have a pair of older ones, from 1999/2000 that someone sold me that has great traction, real sticky and squeeky. I also have another of the same pair that Ibought myself from footlocker in 1999/2000 (I got both the black cement and white and reds) that isn't as sticky to the gym floor. I tried to contact theseller to ask him what he did to clear the clear part to make it so sticky but he never contacted me back.... so I thought I ask the experts here...

thanks in advance,

I have a smear/scuff on the toe of my Black/Stealth AJ XX3s...would Meltonian Suede Renew be the product to go with??
Thanks!!

Are DS White/Cement IIIs still wearable? I remember reading a few years back that the Black?Cement IIIs weren't wearable due to possible cracking. Fastforward and the White/Cement IIIs are now just as old as the Black/Cements when I read that. I want them, but I'm not going to get them if I can't wearthem.

I figured I would post this here instead of making a whole new topic. Thanks.

Is there anything I can do to clean this part on my III's? i tried windex with a old toothbrush and everything but itstill doesn't work.
eyes.gif

THX
happy.gif

Ok my dog licked the toe box of my Black/Red/Stealth XX3. Now it is stained? or something, how do I get it off?

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

For people who like to clean their shoes after evey wear, this little guy works wonders. I dont use the brush, but I use the "shoe eraser" after every wear. It will take off any scuff, and dirt. I mainly use it on the rubber sole. Well worth the $7.

I have this product, should I use it on my aquas 8 on the toebox? It looks ashy and faded and I dont want to make them worse.

just tossing in my 2 cents here.

i used to get jean stains all over my J's back in the day, and i'd spend hours scrubbing them out. my mom told me to soak my jeans in vinegarovernight, then wash them inside out and with cold water. never again have i had a jean stain on any of my sneakers.

try it!

it was raining in Milwaukee today, had on my black AJVs and a friend was gonna give me a ride after school was out, and usually i take em off and switch intobeaters when its raining (keep the sole blue!) but i figured the car shouldnt be that far away, so i decided to just do it. Got to the car and lookeddown...... damn so i guess there were puddles because both shoes are soaking from the midsole down, and theyre drying now but i know that the rain isnt 100%water its more like 75% water, 10% car oil, 10% dirt, and 5% crap. Any quick suggestions??? as for further protecting a wet sole and midsole? Also the mesh onthe sides is wet.

chernabog915 my citrus VII is starting to separate at the toe and the leather, i was wondering what type of glue would you recommend i use to help put themback and sealed? thanks!

ive tried using gorilla glue on my chuck taylors (on the sides, where the foot bends, the typical separation problem on chucks) and they just hardened and theseparation came back so i dont think its flexible enough for shoes (gorilla glue that is). So marine epoxy should do the trick? input is much appreciated.thanks!! as always!!

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Is there anything I can do to clean this part on my III's? i tried windex with a old toothbrush and everything but it still doesn't work.
eyes.gif

THX
happy.gif

I think the mr. clean magic eraser works well to clean any white areas..even white leather gets everything off. However, it doesnt do much to get ridof yellowing of soles...which is something I really need..a solution for yellowed soles that used to be white..any suggestions??

i cant provide pics, but some water got on my black/stealth jordan xxiii's and i wiped the water off with my white tee, and now the spot where the waterwas (toebox) is kinda faded, like i had them for a while, anything i can do to get it back to black?

i have a question about the jordan v grapes's and yellowing (**not regarding the clear rubber soles**).
the top part of my v's (around the ankle) is slightly yellowing. i was just wondering if there is a way to reverse this,
and whiten the yellow parts. i do keep silica gel, and store at proper temperature, but it still happens. my soles are
good, but that one yellow part is starting to bother me. any opinions/help/comments would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i cant provide pics, but some water got on my black/stealth jordan xxiii's and i wiped the water off with my white tee, and now the spot where the water was (toebox) is kinda faded, like i had them for a while, anything i can do to get it back to black?

Lotion and baby oil works wonders. Just rub in as much as you need.
No mo......

Is there anything I can do to clean this part on my III's? i tried windex with a old toothbrush and everything but itstill doesn't work.
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

I Stepped in a puddle while wearing my XXs and now the velcrow is all outta wack on the laserd strap comming across the midfoot. Does anyone know if I can sendthese to nike b/c I don't think any shoe repair shops work with that type of fine velcro.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i cant provide pics, but some water got on my black/stealth jordan xxiii's and i wiped the water off with my white tee, and now the spot where the water was (toebox) is kinda faded, like i had them for a while, anything i can do to get it back to black?

Lotion and baby oil works wonders. Just rub in as much as you need.
No mo......
Do I mix the lotion and baby oil together, then added to the shoe? This works on suede right? Will it make it worse over time?

Back
Top Bottom