:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

How can I remove yellowing off gamma 11's?

Sea glow or you can make your own deoxydation sauce w/ peroxide and oxy clean

Looking to dye the midsole on my Gamma 11 from black to white.  Anyone have any pointers?  I've seen all the tutorials on how to dye white to black, but not the other way around. 

Thanks.

Looking to dye the midsole on my Gamma 11 from black to white.  Anyone have any pointers?  I've seen all the tutorials on how to dye white to black, but not the other way around. 

Thanks.

youll have to paint it. use angelus flat white.

Anyone have any luck with any lighter dyes?  I'd imagine it's hard to dye black material white.  Dont even see Angelus carrying a white dye.  

Itll crack thoo might have to dye and paint

If you prep right and stick with light coats then you should be ok. I did a couple experiments with this and found that the shoes I used thick coats of paint cracked much faster than the thin coats. I've probably worn my wc4s 15-20s now with zero signs of paint cracking

If you can blend it well with the surrounding black paint to make the repaint not stand out then I say go for it. I'd suggest regular black + duller to match the sheen of the factory paint since the flat might not be a 1:1 match
Ordered both of those from Angelus last night. Should I mix the two together before painting or apply one before the other? Just trying to figure out how to come up with as close a match as possible.

Last edited:
Ordered both of those from Angelus last night. Should I mix the two together before painting or apply one before the other? Just trying to figure out how to come up with as close a match as possible.

Mix the two together fam. Add a drop of two of duller to your paint and test it and keep adding until you get your desired sheen. Better to start small than put too much initially. Good luck

Has anyone used Gorilla Glue to fix slight sole separation, using it on a Space Jam out-sole wondering if the white color it turns when dry will show through the icy sole? thanks

Anybody have an idea on how to remove stains from suede and clean it up a little? I just got these and want to make them look a bit better.

Appreciate it. I also know theres a lot of products to use to dye soles and netting but what do yall recommend? I need something effective that won't make me break the bank. What's yall favorite stuff to use?

Force fields vs Sneaker shields vs the decreaser from che***ourmetkickz.com? Anyone tried any of those?

i use sneakershields. they work great. you may have to go half a size up if you use em tho.

I've used force fields for years now and they work great. Everyone always asks how I've kept my aquas in great condition and I basically treat them as beaters.

Back
Top Bottom