:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

anybody know if any Jordan shoe other than the VI uses the midsole im trying to buy some donor shoes on eBAY but I can find any nd don't wanna to drop 150+ for a midsole

The right shoe on my hare 7s is faded I've tried almost everything is there anything I can do to restore the color

Seems like I'm not getting anywhere. Originally tried a coat with some duller but it came out too matte. Lessened the duller mix and just been trying to cover the scratch up. I've already applied a few coats but the gaps don't seem to be filling. Nor does the colors seem to be blending. Advice? (See my og post two pages back for the original)

Edit:

Looking a lot better now that I started blending it in using circular motions and rubbing it in rather than just applying layers. Top pick looks flawless but when you get up close it's noticeable. Doubt it'll be an issue on foot but if the lights are bright enough and hit the spot it'll stick out. I can get by with this but I'd like to improve on it. These are my trails. Being that I should have sprung for a new pair but these seemed flawless.

Any tips to blend it in more are appreciated.

Last edited:
any idea how to fix discoloration of white sock liner.. specifically a pair of linen af1

Didnt see a sneaker maintenance thread in the Nike forum so Im asking this here. Is it okay to use warm water when washing the Roshes in the washer? My washer doesnt have a setting for cold water, but it does have one for delicate, which I plan on using.

Didnt see a sneaker maintenance thread in the Nike forum so Im asking this here. Is it okay to use warm water when washing the Roshes in the washer? My washer doesnt have a setting for cold water, but it does have one for delicate, which I plan on using.
I think it should be fine, IMO hand wash it cold with a brush and detergent and air dry them. 

Last edited:
any idea how to fix discoloration of white sock liner.. specifically a pair of linen af1
Use rit whitener and brightener and add a pinch of oxyclean. Let it stay for about 5 min. Btw use warm water to prime the liner before applying the solution and also wash it with warm water.

I have a question. So I'm planning to cop my friend's pair of Nike Dunks. Problem is I don't like the colorway that much. I'm planning to change the outsole's color from teal to red (or any other color besides teal lol). Is it possible to dye a solid outsole?

40 salon care question.

I used it a few month back on the toe cap of my french blue viis and it worked great but today when I wore them it seems that they are yellowed again pretty bad has anyone ever run into that situation before of 40 not holding up and making it yellowed again in a short period of time?

Back
Top Bottom