:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

I was goin through past pages and I saw a couple of questions on tissue paper in kicks and how to prevent creases. Just some insight I usually throw the tissue paper out as soon as I get home and use the bag the store gives me (Nike bags work gr8) or you can use grocery bags, two usually works for me I only wear an 8-8.5 so I dnt need much, jus stuff to your liking. They'll form to the shoe, you dnt have to worry abt them yellowing your shoe or turning into dust, and you can never run outta bags. Picked the method up back in H.S and I noticed I haven't dealt with creases since. Try it out. One

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

hello-

the gum rubber at the end of the shoe is starting to seperate from the patent leather on the toe.    what kind of shoe glue would be best for fixing it?

thanks
Try shoe goo. I use it on my Concords (for both outsole and midsole separation).

hey guys
i bought like 3 packs of zip lock bags for a couple of kicks. but they dont fit. can anyone tell me what size i need to but them so kicks like the space jams size 9.5 can fit it ?
thanks

can someone tell me how to get the fog out of the bubbles on my playoff 13???? i heard using a hairdryer, but do you just aim and heat or is there a method???
THANKS IN ADVANCE NT

geezy f baby wrote:
after wearin shoes such as space jams or foams with the clear soles do u use water to clean or something else?

I use worm water and a little bit of dish soap scrub them down then dry with a towel. Just make sure to dry them off completely before putting them back in the box. I even put a fan blowing on them just to make sure there dry. Clear soles will yellow no matter what you do, I personally don't think washing them with water makes them yellow any faster as long as they are dried completely.

Anything more effective than soap/water and a toothbrush? To clean white shoes. I gotta clean my Olympic VII's but soap and water has only cleaned them up a bit. Also, anyone know how to get rid of the yellowing in the front of the sneakers? Thanks.

^^ What part are you trying to clean? If your talking about the mid-sole and the bottom try Mr clean magic eraser. For the yellow in front you will have to sand it down and repaint it.

What's the best way to clean the suede toebox on my flint VII's w/o turning it ashy grey
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by giraffeishungry

can force fields be taken out and used for other shoes, or will the adhesive be gone?
they lose some adhesive but my boy doesn't take the tape off and keeps changing them but my advice is to invest in some shoe trees for around the same price

Bought these few months ago DS and the sides that was faced down has yellowed on the straps
is there anyway to fix this? there is also cracking on the midsoles from only a few wears I guess painting would be the only way to fix that 

2i9l0sh.jpg

also yellowing on the jumpman logo on the back

10e3mzk.jpg

^^^ I can't tell, but if that is paint(or some other mark) and the patent leather is not chipped, use fingernail polish remover. Worked on my 11s and my 19s.

I was one of the dumb butts that thought he was buying a exclusive cw of the 9s when I shouldve bought the Olives. Anyway to get the dye off?

any ideas on what i should do to these tru blues i have a clean pair of these already so i want to try something new i was thinking of doing the katrina IIIs going to take some time and work but its a thought but i would like to hear any other idea on what to do to these
l_9fb0fba5dd1c4a46bc8554cf793d382b.jpg

to this

l_a70cd38c1557450e8dff744f7fe38461.png

On my OG concords the patent leather is beginning to crack and i when i bought them the patent leather felt dry and stiff, is there anything i can use to moisturize the leather and prevent any further cracking?

HELP!!!!

The tongue of my white and grey Dub Zero's turned piss yellow, and I need them white again!
What should I use to get them back white?

please help!!!!!!

HELP!!!!

The tongue of my white and grey Dub Zero's turned piss yellow, and I need them white again!
What should I use to get them back white?

please help!!!!!!

I need some help on Lightning IV's

I just got them in the mail and as you know they are all yellow suede. The problem is there are alot of dark marks on them. I've used the suede eraser and it does NOTHING. I've used three coats of suede cleaner spray that foams....NOTHING. I have read that you can use vinegar or even a regular pencil eraser? I want to restore them to be the bright yellow that they're supposed to be instead of so dull. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom