:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Does anyone know if the 99 black cement 4s over time get white powder around the back where the Nike sign Is at
If that comes out or does it stay faded? ..the pair I want to get has it and their ds it also has it on the side idk what to call it but the triangle
Thing that the laces go threw .....if anyone can help it would really help thxs

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Originally Posted by johnnel

to the people that got the rit what store did you get it from. ive looked all over the place for it and no luck. all i see is the powder

I got mine in the supermarket (shoprite) I'm not sure if u got one around your area but thats where I got it from so maybe you would like to check your local supermarket for it.

I got mine from Krogers

thanks ill look there

Ok guys need some help. My nephew spilled juice in his 13's. Inside the shoe. Would you all know how to clean the inside.

I want to do a sole swap with my 13s. Whats the best way to remove the current sole? Just get a knife and go at it? Or??

Hey guys just wondering what I could do to clean my motorsport VI's the cloth with the jumpman over the laces are dirty and I have a couple scuffs on the front of the shoe ... thanks

I just got some flint 7's and want to know what can I use for the suede and how to make the front of the shoe white because it is yellowed?

Would a magic eraser be effective on cleaning the CG XI soles? I have a brown tint on the bottom and sort of scrubbed some of it out. Any solutions?

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Sorry I didn't read the thread as a whole (just read the first page) but...
best way to store 25th Anniversary XI's?
It is recommended that you store XIs in a cool, dry and dark area (closet). Remove the shoe paper wrap from the box, and throw in a silica packet in there.

how do i remove denim stains from air jordan 3 white cements. i am talking about stains on the inside where your foot goes (i dont know what its called) 

Originally Posted by cisco92

how do i remove denim stains from air jordan 3 white cements. i am talking about stains on the inside where your foot goes (i dont know what its called) 

The sockliner?   I usually try alcohol or nail polish remover. 

Originally Posted by cisco92

yea the sockliner. will the alcohol or nail polish remover mess up the shoes though?

Both the nail polish and alcohol are very harsh and my discolour the sock liner. Just use some detergent and give it abit of a scrub and dry with a hair dryer.

anybody sea glow the outsoles of black/white-varsity red jordan xii?

I started today, an hour each side. Hopefully it will turn out great!!

Anybody have any thoughts on what to use to clean the sock liners on the Yeezy's? Zen Grey and the Net/Net...Predominately the Zen's though.

Yo NTers what up. I have a question wanna see if I can get it answered. A couple of weeks ago I was out partying and I had on my black/varsity red 6s. Well I had to much to drink (don't judge me lol) but I through up where I thought was cool. Well when I sobered up I noticed that some had splashed up onto my kicks. Now I'm pretty nervous about the situation because I don't wanna try and wash em but I have to get them clean. Any suggestions on a safe way to do that. Thanks in advance. Autograph

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by nikehead504

How would I clean the bottom soles on my pre heats and space jams/ cool Greys ,thanks

Soap, water, and a brush?

This. 
The 3 essential things one needs for the maintenance of your shoes. 
I would recommend a dish wash soap that fights grease.  

Yea I clean my other shoes with soap ,water and a brush , I just didn't wanna speed up the yellowing process, and idk if the sb yellow , but thanks I'll just make sure to dry the soles really good

Back
Top Bottom