Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I was visiting San Antonio and decided to see what Ross had. I walk out with these three jerseys.

Today's Ross finds. USA and England are Match jerseys. USA is a 2xl. Nor too sure what's up with the Brazil jersey. Tag said it was an Adidas retro. It has a 10 on the back. I thought it was pretty dope so I copped. Saw a bunch of good stuff. Saw Mexico home WC14, Holland away WC14, Brazil prematch, I think a Russia jersey that was $40, and an AC Milan. I'm sure there was more, but I didn't do as much digging as I usually do. All Kits mentioned and pictured found in Ross in Chula Vista (Palomar St, Highland Ave, both San Ysidro locations)

Ross at Grapevine Mills in Grapevine, TX has Austria 2013 small (unusually small crest), Slovakia 2013 small (I need a large with a Hamsik nameset) home, South Korea away 2014 XL, Spartak Moscow 2014/15 home XL (I wish it was a large:pimp: ), Brazil authentic home 2014 size large and small (can't get past that stupid v neck), the usual US authentic 2012 away several sizes, US home polo 2014 several sizes. They also had FC Dallas 2012 away Formotion SZ large and Houston Dynamo away 2013? Formotion. I went ahead and grabbed a Holland away 2014 replica and the U.S. home 2014 replica and also a Man City string bag for $4.99. I've been going to my local Ross in Sherman, TX a couple times a week for about 10yrs but the Grapevine store I went to yesterday had the biggest selection of jerseys I've ever seen. Since this store is in a mall and only 5 stores down from where my wife works I will not be speaking to her for a couple of months.

Question for you guys that come up on all the thrift store finds. Is there a specific thrift store "chain" that you go to or just random stores?

Ross at Grapevine Mills in Grapevine, TX has Austria 2013 small (unusually small crest), Slovakia 2013 small (I need a large with a Hamsik nameset) home, South Korea away 2014 XL, Spartak Moscow 2014/15 home XL (I wish it was a large:pimp: ), Brazil authentic home 2014 size large and small (can't get past that stupid v neck), the usual US authentic 2012 away several sizes, US home polo 2014 several sizes. They also had FC Dallas 2012 away Formotion SZ large and Houston Dynamo away 2013? Formotion. I went ahead and grabbed a Holland away 2014 replica and the U.S. home 2014 replica and also a Man City string bag for $4.99. I've been going to my local Ross in Sherman, TX a couple times a week for about 10yrs but the Grapevine store I went to yesterday had the biggest selection of jerseys I've ever seen. Since this store is in a mall and only 5 stores down from where my wife works I will not be speaking to her for a couple of months.

Small world. I have a couple of buddies from Sherman. All AO's as well.

We're going to the gold cup next month.
If you ever head down to Dallas the ROSS at ******place tends to get some good stock as well.

Ross pickups.

Might return the Brazil replica home if someone can oop me the authentic 
nerd.gif

After pulling the trigger on one from subside sports for retail, I finally found the Barca home locally lol. Last one, my size, for 50! had to cop lol 

Bonus: 

Still on the hunt for a Suarez nameset for the 3rd lol 

That's awsome man. And your they guy that told me to go down a half size on my 998 customs and they fit perfect. Thanks again for that advice. I'm actually moving to Frisco in July and I'll be within walking distance to Ross and Marshall's. Scary.

sorry to be a downer but pretty sure that jersey is fake. the nike tag on the bottom left of the jersey should say NIKE over a swoosh not a swoosh over the word TEAM.

heres a legit one for reference: https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/1998-00-brazil-away-shirt-excellent-xxl.html
Incorrect, it's legit. That Brazil jersey was used from 1998-99 and was released in both jocktag styles (this is the latter). There are def a bunch of fake versions of each of considering the popularity at the time but you can take with close up pics. 

Last edited:
Incorrect, it's legit. That Brazil jersey was used from 1998-99 and was released in both jocktag styles (this is the latter). There are def a bunch of fake versions of each of considering the popularity at the time but you can take with close up pics. 

the one i posted in the link is a 1998 from CFS (legit site). the 2 different jocktags of that time on the jersey both showed the same NIKE over the swoosh. some had the size in the tag to the right and the other style doesnt have the size there. also the "dri-fit" tag appears to be missing on the bottom right. the swoosh shape in the jocktag looks off also to me.

the one i posted in the link is a 1998 from CFS (legit site). the 2 different jocktags of that time on the jersey both showed the same NIKE over the swoosh. some had the size in the tag to the right and the other style doesnt have the size there. also the "dri-fit" tag appears to be missing on the bottom right. the swoosh shape in the jocktag looks off also to me.
Huh?

Anyone know where I can get this years sleeve patches being used for the women's World Cup? Need them for this Rapinoe jersey

Came up on the White France World Cup Authentic and a Red England WC replica yesterday at Ross in PG Plaza... Found a Pumas (mexico) and Brazil WC away authentic for my boy... Overall good day!

Last edited:
Came up on the White France World Cup Authentic and a Red England WC replica yesterday at Ross in PG Plaza... Found a Pumas (mexico) and Brazil WC away authentic for my boy... Overall good day!
hahaha i been looking for the nike pumas..all i see are the pumas puma jersey, bought the france authentic, and bue rep for my dad, bought  the adidas pele retro from there as well. UMNT the polo jersey, and portugal authentic WC...are there anymore upthere

damn didn't know the france match hit ross too, only heard of the stadium home and away hitting. Can't even find france stadiums, now imagine france matches. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom